Chapter 3

I was woken up to a hard stop. I groaned and turned in the recliner and tried going back to sleep. I was woken up by noise.

"Stupid bastard; we'll just show up there. They need to see you are not threatened and they are making a mistake." It sounded like Mr. Heyman.

"Alright" said Brock. He sounded tired.

I still had my eyes closed. I felt I was asleep, but I was awake to notice everything going on around me. I heard the humming of the bus and knew we were leaving. I felt someone pick me up. I felt a soft surface and drifted to sleep.

I woke up when I smelt food. My stomach growled and I got up. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and made sure to wipe any drool or eye boogers from my face. I walked out to the mini kitchen and saw Mr. Heyman putting food on plates.

"Ms. Kammilia, how are you?" Mr. Heyman asked.

"I'm fine. How was the UFC meeting...or wherever you guys went?" I asked and started eating the oatmeal and bacon.

"It went well. I saw what happened on Raw" Mr. Heyman started making his coffee.

"Yeah...I'm getting revenge. I had to leave. People were pissing me off" I told him, and he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I heard Brock ask. My heart skipped. It felt foreign hearing him talk.

"You're eating oatmeal?" Brock asked with a questioning look.

"Yes. I already ate eggs two weeks ago. I read that too many eggs are too much cholesterol and risk for a heart disease. Something along those lines" I told him and drank from a water bottle.

"Reminds me to tell you to make sure you keep on your diet" said Mr. Heyman to Brock.

"Yeah I know" said Brock. I was about to eat another scoop when the bowl and spoon was taken away from me. I gaped at Brock when he started eating my food and sat at the table.

"Dammit. Every time I start eating something, you take it" I told Brock and he smirked.

"I'm sure you'll get over it" said Brock.

"You're lucky I allow this. If it were anyone else, I'd punch them in the face" Brock busted out laughing at my small rant.

"I saw your brawl on Raw" said Brock.

"Wow, really? Didn't know you paid attention to rants. Unless it's about you" I told him, and Mr. Heyman laughed.

"I don't care about anyone in the WWE. Just care about me" said Brock and continued eating his food.

"Mr. Heyman, quick question; who is Brock's next victim?" I asked him.

"Call me Paul. His next opponent is Randy Orton" Said Mr. Paul and I squealed in a giddy excitement and clapped my hands together.

Brock looked me weirdly.

"You're going up against Orton. The beast and the viper is crazy. The crowd will chant you guys but will chant suplex city because it's that damn awesome. Shit is about to get real! Wait but why short notice? This should've been a built up" I ranted and sat back down next to Brock.

"Thank you for that questionable rant. Miss mc-panic" said Mr. Paul and I looked at him with teasing scowl.

"Did you call Sable yet?" Asked Brock.

"Why, does she want to apologize?" I snapped.

"Why the hell are you two fighting?" Asked Brock and drank his coffee.