Chapter 19

I was in the WWE training center with Brock's trainer. I was working on different moves and then being tested if I can use them by memory. At first it was hard but I got used to it. I was now sitting against the wall with a towel on my head. I had been working out for four hours. My body was sore from working on muscles that I had never used before. But I guess that was a good thing. When training was over I went back to the hotel and took a shower. I got dressed in a white dress that dropped to my knees. I was putting on my sandals when Joe came in the room. It was silent for five minutes until he broke the silence.
"I'm sorry" said Joe.
"What are you sorry for?" I asked him.
"I don't know" Joe said.
"We both made a mistake. We both acknowledge what we did was wrong. Let's put it behind us" I told him and he nodded.
"Now that we have had that discussion, I have exciting news" I told Joe as he went to sit on the bed.
"This isn't one of your crazy ideas is it?" Joe asked and I threw a pillow at him.
"No it isn't. Brock has his trainer training me so I can take the Women's title" I told Joe and he nodded in approval.
"It's about time you get a title shot. Training for it and getting noticed by Paul and Stephanie will help you." Said Joe.
"I know, I hope so" I told him and turned around to brush my hair.

Joe stared at Kammilia as she brushed her hair. He would be lying or was lying that he regretted sleeping with her. They have been friends for so long that it was impossible to not develop any feelings. He hoped that his wife didn't find out. The last thing he needed was drama to happen in his family. Especially when they just had twins.

I was standing in line to grab a coffee when I heard my name being called.
     "Kammilia, it's nice to see you" said Paul.
      "Hunter, I'm surprised you're here. Usually you don't go out in public" I told him. He smirked.
       "I just want to let you all know that I am a regular person and do normal things" said Paul.
         "So you eat hamburgers and do hot wing contest?" I asked him and he laughed.
         "I wouldn't say that" said Paul.
         "So what does the CEO do in his free time when away from family?" I asked him.

When I asked Paul what he does in his free time, I didn't expect to be in the desert dressed to ride dirt bikes. Let's say I was scared because of the huge hills.
    "Hunter are you sure this is safe?" I asked him and he laughed.
    "You'll be fine. It'll be an adventure" said Paul.
      I smiled and Paul got on the bike. I took a deep breath and sat behind him. I argued with him earlier that I didn't want to ride on a bike by myself. Reason was because I was scared of flying off the bike. I put my helmet on and then we were off. I gripped on Paul really titeley as they rode up a hill.
      "Hunter I'm afraid of heights!" I yelled out as he rode up higher on the hill, instructing me to lean forward.
    We reached the top of the hill. We got off the bike and I smiled at the view. The sky was in multiple colors and the sun was close to setting.
     "Do you come here often?" I asked Paul.
     "Yeah, when I have free time when I am able to when I visit other places" said Paul.
      "Does Stephanie like to ride bikes with you?" I asked him.
      "She does. She doesn't do it all the time" said Paul.
     "That's cool" I said.
"How have you been?" Asked Paul.
  "Hunter I've been fine. Stop worrying about me" I told him.
     "I'm just looking out for you" said Paul.
    "Hunter! I don't need you to look out for me! I'm not a child. I'm a grown woman. 28 years old. I been surviving on my own since I was 18years old. Do not treat me like a child." I told him. I was getting upset. I hated the feeling of someone babying me.
   Hunter came close to me. He put my hair behind my ear.
        "I'm sorry" said Hunter.
        "What are you sorry for?" I asked him.
    Before I could blink Hunter kissed me softly. I began to kiss back but pushed him away when I realized what I was doing.
      "Why would you do that Hunter?! You're married!" I yelled at him.
      "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" said Hunter.
     "The hell you didn't" I growled at him.
      "How did it make you feel?" Hunter asked me.
      "What?" I asked him.
       "How did the kiss make you feel?" Hunter asked.
        "It made me feel repulsed Hunter. It was not okay" I told him. I felt mixed feelings. Hunter was attractive at whatever age he was at. I was confused. This wasn't right. This was inappropriate. I didn't know what came over me but I wrapped my arm around Hunter and kissed him. Hunter picked me up and sat me on the bike. Hunter kissed me down from my lips to my jaw to my neck. I could smell his clone and I was addicted. The feel of his muscles turned me on. I felt bad but at the same time I felt good, so good.