Chapter 23

My heart stopped as I reread the text message. We needed to keep our distance and it was not a good idea to be seeing each other. I threw caution in the wind and gave him my room number. I took a bite out of my burrito and a sip of my drink. There was a knock on the door. I cracked it open to see who it was. It was Roman. Joe. I silently invited him and closed the door. Joe sat on the chair at the desk.
      "So...what do you want?" I asked after the awkward silence.
      "What the hell was up was that in ring?" Joe asked and I rolled my eyes.
     "It's called acting and playing role. Just like how you play your role" I told him and he rolled his eyes.
     "Don't do it again" said Joe.
     "Excuse me? Who do you think you are, telling me what to do?" I asked him. I was starting to get angry. I hated people trying to control my life. I wasn't a child.
     "Whatever. How have you been?" Asked Joe.
        "I've been fine" I sat down and took a sip of my drink.
      "I can't get you out of my head" said Joe.
     "Do what you always do. Think of your wife" I told him and my heart did a hard squeeze.
    "What if there was something more that was supposed to happen between us?" Joe asked and I rolled my eyes.
    I thought back to that night when we had that conversation and then we did the deed.
    "You made your choice Joe. You chose Gina. It's always her" I told him.
     "What if I want to change that? What if I want things to be different?" Said Joe.
     "Well they can't. You should leave" I told Joe.
    "Okay. But I'm going to prove to you that I want you" said Joe and he left the room.

Over the next few weeks the Bloodline was getting crazy. I kept causing trouble and flirting with Roman. The USOs brother Solo joined WWE and immediately joined the Bloodline. Things went bad with Sammi and he quit the Bloodline and joined Kevin and sooner than later, they challenged the Usos to the tag titles and they won. I started to become worried because the Bloodline was still going strong but they started fighting more and it was a possible chance that they would fall apart for good.
       I was stretching in the ring. I had a match against Asuka. I was happy because Asuka was one of those top challenge fighters. I loved sparring with her because it helped me fight better against other opponents.
      Asuka came to the ring doing her usual entrance. Hell in a Cell was this Saturday and I wanted to set the tone that I was ready to face Charlotte for the WWE Woman's title.  The bell rung and me Asuka locked up. She started getting the upper hand and I did my best to block her off. She went up on the top rope. I got up quickly and punched her in the face. I suplexed her off the rope.
      I was about to do a move but Charlotte's music played. I waited for her to come out but she didn't. I turned around and immediately ducked from Asuka's mist. I kicked her in the stomach and RKO her. I went for the pin and got the win. Before I could celebrate, I was hit with a spear. I passed out from the pain.
    I woke up and was in the medical section.
     "How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.
     "I'm fine. What happened?" I asked the doctor.
     "You got speared by Charlotte and passed out" said the doctor.
     "Is the show still going on?" I asked the doctor. I was hoping Charlotte had her match right now so I can give her a piece of my mind and I don't mean verbally.
     "Yes it is. It'll be over in an hour" said the doctor.
I nodded and went to the tv area. I smiled when I saw Charlotte come out to the ring for her match against Carmella. I saw them go back and forth with each other. I picked up a steel chair and went to the gorilla.
   I noticed that everyone was watching me but I didn't stop to answer questions. I told them to cut the lights when I heard Charlotte pick up the win. I ran out to the ring quickly and stood behind Charlotte. The lights came on and I didn't wait for her to turn around. I hit her on the head with the chair. Charlotte collapsed on the mat. I kept hitting with the chair. The crowd was cheering and losing their minds. I picked up Charlotte but she countered and punched me in the face. I got more mad and tackled her to the ground and started throwing punches. Charlotte started throwing punches too and it became a brawl. The referees came out and separated us. I fought through them and I ran at Charlotte and Superman punched her. The referees dragged me out of the ring as I still tried to get at Charlotte. The referees carried me away to the back.
     "The hell was that?!" Triple H yelled at me.
     "What? It's called wrestling" I told him.
      "You went too far" said Triple H.
     "You told me to step it up and make things interesting. She attacked me earlier and so got her back!" I yelled at him.
      "I already told this to Charlotte, to not do things without my knowledge or you will get suffer the consequences" said Triple H.
       "Whatever" I told him, about to walk away.
        "What was that?" Said Hunter.
        "I said fine " I told him and I walked away.
  The only thing on my mind was the Women's title and I was ready for my match at Hell in A Cell.