25.

The Reynolds Estate was far more than what Elisa could've anticipated. The home sat in the center of a seemingly never ending plot of vibrant land, and was surrounded by smaller buildings— Including a pool house, guest house, and library.

Elisas eyes widened, hanging her mouth open as she stared at the sights through the car window. She clutched onto the seatbelt strap over her chest until the car stopped and hesitantly unbuckled it. She stared up at the large oak door blankly, unsure what to do.

Mary bounced up behind her, clapping her hand down on her shoulder. "Breathe," She chuckled, causing Elisa to look at her, "It's overwhelming, and it gets worse from here."

"Worse," Elisa huffed, shaking her head as she looked away from her again, "I might throw up."

Mary smiled softly, gently patting her shoulder. "You'll be fine. Oliver will show you around at a good pace."

Elisa hummed, squinting her eyes as someone came running at them.

"Mary!" The little boy squealed, throwing himself at her waist.

Mary grunted, stumbling backward a step before wrapping her arms around his head. "Hey, kiddo," She chuckled, "I missed you."

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he noticed Elisa standing beside them, quickly pulling himself away from Marys embrace to look at her. "Who are you?" He blurted out, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Spencer," Mary scolded him, shaking her head at him.

Elisa chuckled, waving her hand dismissively. "I'm Elisa," She introduced herself, looking down at him, "You must be-"

He cleared his throat dramatically, silencing her as he moved to stand properly in front of her and threw his hand out, nearly jabbing her in the stomach. "Spencer Vincent Reynolds," He told her, "Named after my father— Vincent Reynolds, the lawyer, who died in-"

"Too much, too much," Mary told him, lightly patting the top of his head.

Elisa smiled, looking back and forth between the two of them before taking his hand. "It's very nice to meet you, Spencer— You're much bigger than I expected," She told him.

He grinned at her as he took his hand away, spinning around to meet a woman that stood behind him. "That's because I'm growing," He spoke over his shoulder, holding his hand out for the woman to squirt hand sanitizer into it, "Mama said I grew three inches in a year."

Elisa nodded her head, watching him as he turned around to look at her again. "You look just like your brother," She told him, tilting her head as she observed his features.

"My brother!" He gasped out, and took off to run around the car.

Mary huffed when he was gone, turning to look at Elisa. "He's a handful— This is his nanny, Andrea."

"Ah," Elisa realized, holding her hand out to introduce herself to the older woman, "It's nice to meet you."

Andrea smiled at her softly, shaking her hand, and opened her mouth to respond when the others caught up.

"Dude, you're so heavy now," Oliver dramatically groaned, wrapping his arms around Spencers legs, "You're growing way too fast."

Spencer wrapped his arms around his shoulders, pushing himself up to rest his chin in the top of his head. "I'm growing at a perfectly normal speed," He scoffed.

Sam walked around to Mary, holding her close by her waist, and smiled at the two. "Sometimes I get the feeling they like each other more than the rest of us."