Chapter Forty Seven

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" Alex heard Natasha's voice running up to her. She felt the redhead grab her face and her eyes roamed over the blonde, looking for injuries.

"Yeah, yeah." She assured.

"It worked." Clint spoke throwing a baseball glove at Tony.

"It worked." Alex repeated as she glanced down at the framed picture. She smiled at Natasha before she let out a loud laugh. She quickly took the redhead in a tight hug before pulling away to place a gentle but loving kiss on her lips. "It worked!"

*****

"Okay, so the how works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones." Steve spoke from the front room, beside the six screens that each showed one of the infinity stones.

"Or substitute the word encounter for 'damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones'." Tony added.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott stated from his seat.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce informed.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony remarked.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint added in.

"Correct."

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve questioned.

Everyone turned to look at Thor who was seated in the corner of the room with sunglasses rested over his eyes.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked from beside Alex.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey answered.

"He's not dead." Alex sighed rubbing her temples. "His dreams are faster than Road Runner."

Once Thor finally wakes up, he goes to stand in front of the Reality Stone screens. "Where to start? Umm... The Aether, first, is not a stone, someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge thing, so... someones gonna need to amend that. Here's an interesting story though, many years ago..."

Alex arched an eyebrow as she leaned back in her chair. She shared a looked with Clint and Rhodey while Thor continued his pointless story. Every, save from Scott who looked quite amused, had a tired look on their face.

"Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?" Tony asked Thor after he finished his story.

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you." He answered as he stumbled back to his seat.

*****

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket spoke from the center of the table as the group ate take out.

"Is that a person?" Bruce questioned.

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." The raccoon informed.

"A planet? Like in outer space?" Scott asked, excited.

"Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything." Rocket sarcastically said as he patted Scott on the head. "Do you wanna go to space? You wanna go to space, puppy? I'll get you to space."

*****

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebulas raspy voice spoke to the group as the orange stone slowly twirled on the screen