"Yoongi pushed you to the front for a reason." Jungkook figured. "And I know Jimin wants you to take care of him, so this is the perfect chance for you now."

Agust hesitated, looking at the small pinkette playing in the bath. "I don't know...I don't know how to take care of someone...what if I hurt him?"

Jungkook smiled warmly, pulling Agust back inside. "Come on, October. I'll show you."

The alter let Jungkook lead him to the edge of the tub, taking a seat on the fluffy mat.

"After a scene, you need to make sure the sub is warm and cared for," Jungkook explained, grabbing a bottle of shampoo and squirting some into his palm. "The sub fulfilled their part by giving you perfect sex, and now it's the doms turn to step up. The water should always be ten degrees above room temp, and never higher than halfway full. Don't add in bubbles because the residue sticks to his skin, I only use bubbles if I plan to shower with him afterwards so I can rinse it off."

Agust nodded.

"This is Jimin's favorite," Jungkook rubbed the shampoo into the boys pink hair and Jimin preened into the touch. "I assume you know how to wash hair, it's the same process for Jimin."

Agust grabbed a few strands of his own black hair. "Uh...actually, Yoongi has always been the one to take showers and baths and stuff...sometimes Su."

Jungkook looked at him. "You've never washed your own hair before?"

"I've never had to before!" Agust tensed defensively. "I was kinda dealing with more important things, okay?"

Jungkook continued to look at him, and Agust suddenly remembered he was naked.

"Get in." Jungkook motioned his head to the bath.

"I- what?" Agust blinked.

"Get in the bath." Jungkook decided. "I'm going to treat you like a sub so you can learn how it feels to be Jimin. That way you can understand how to take care of him better. I top everyone in this house, except for Yoongi, so I know how to do things both ways."

"You are pretty sharp, more than the sub even." Agust admitted. He crossed his arms. "But I'm not letting you baby me. I'm a dom too, and even though you eat steroids for breakfast I won't let you-"

Jungkook easily picked the alter up and placed him into the bath.

Agust gasped, drawing his knees up to his chest protectively and huddled in the corner. "Ah! Muscle bunny, what the hell-"

"Yayy!" Jimin cheered, splashing up water. "Agustie taked bath with Jiminie!"

Agust let the smaller boy splash him, glaring at Jungkook. "This is a violation of at least six of my rights."

Jungkook turned the water back on to allow more for the added person in the tub. "You want to care for Jimin, don't you?"

Agust looked at the little boy, who was giggling and splashing water into the alters eyes.

Agust smiled fondly without even realizing it.

Jungkook took that as a yes and fetched a couple floaty toys for Jimin to distract himself with as he grabbed a cup from the sink, filling it with water and pouring it over Jimin's hair to wash out the shampoo. His hand was cupped over the boys eyes to avoid the suds from stinging them, and Jimin tried to lick Jungkook's hand.

When he was done with that, he shut the water back off and faced Agust.

"Your turn. Get over here."

Agust's cheeks were as red as his aura. "L-look, Jungkook, you don't have to...th-this is...I'm-"

Jungkook grabbed the alters shoulder and pulled him over, making the alter sit against the tub, his back to Jungkook so Jungkook could work on the alters hair.