"Don't...wanna...s-stop..." Jimin panted, his eyes glassy.

Jungkook chuckled. "It's for your grade, sweetie. You need to show Yoongi you understand this lesson. It's important, okay?"

Jimin pouted, wanting to just get fucked forever.

"Jimin," Jungkook warned when Jimin purposely kept his hands still. "Listen to daddy. If you don't do this then daddy won't fuck you for a week, and I'll make sure the others don't fuck you either."

Jimin gasped, suddenly coherent. "No! Pl-please daddy no! Diminie good boy! Look!"

Quickly, he raised a shaky finger and drew an X on the sheets.

Yoongi stopped, but didn't pull out. "And what does a circle mean?"

"Uh..." Jimin tried to think with the thick cock still stuffed in him. "It means...oh fuck, can't you keep moving please?"

"Jimin." Jungkook warned again.

"It means to wait a moment!" Jimin blurted out. "X means stop and a circle means to wait!"

"Good boy." Yoongi leaned down and kissed the boys hair. "And what does tapping your finger mean?"

Jimin sighed, resting his cheek back on the pillow. "Um...either to stop doing one particular kink but not to stop the whole session, or it means you're about to come."

"Which one is it?" Jungkook prompted. "Remember what we studied last week?"

Jimin frowned as he thought back, wiggling his ass to try and tempt Yoongi to keep fucking him, but the dom wasn't about to move an inch until his student deserved it.

"Oh!" Jimin suddenly recalled. "Tapping means a warning! Someone's about to come!"

Jungkook rewarded him with a kiss, which Jimin beamed into, opening his mouth for his daddy's tongue to enter.

Yoongi started moving again. "You did good Jimin, and what do good boys get?"

"To come!" Jimin always remembered that lesson.

Jungkook sat back and watched Yoongi expertly fuck the pinkette into a perfect orgasm, ignoring his own hard cock.

Jimin wailed and scratched at the sheets as Yoongi came inside him, shuddering in mindless pleasure. He went limp, and Yoongi pulled out with a pleased moan.

"I got it." Jungkook said, taking the small boy into his arms before Yoongi could. "This part is my favorite anyways."

He carried Jimin into the bathroom, turning on the bathtub with one hand while his other supported the fucked out boy.

Yoongi hovered in the doorway, watching as Jungkook helped Jimin get into the warm bath, scrubbing the boys sweaty skin clean with a washcloth.

Yoongi felt Agust's warm aura and smiled to himself, letting himself slip.

Agust caught himself on the door frame in surprise, his eyes wide when he looked to see Jungkook and Jimin both staring at him.

"Agust?" Jungkook blinked.

Jimin splashed the water and giggled. "Yayyy! Agustie here!"

"Yoongi pushed me, I wasn't spying!" Agust hastily stepped out of the bathroom to give them privacy. "Sorry- I'll just-"

"Stay."

Jungkook rose up and walked over to the confused alter and offered his hand out.

"Bunny...?" Agust frowned.