"Well whateva' helps, Be'. I'd support it. I just know how folks get dependent on them' prescriptions." Bebe tucked her lips as they turned into Walmart's parking lot. She'd hope to not become one of those people but again, whatever it took to keep from hitting that rock bottom again. Tatiana parked the car and shut off the ignition. Then, they all exited the car once realizing where they were. Bebe wouldn't allow them to stay inside the car alone anyway.

"Don't get too far okay. If ya' goin' to the toys section, stay there and we'll just come to y'all. Okay?" Bebe stated, stepping immediately back into her motherly role. They nodded in understanding. "Okay, be careful." She said before they walked off to where the toys and bike racks would be found. It was nerve racking to have them out her sight but she knew she couldn't hinder them from living because of what happened. She inhaled deeply before exhaling.

"You want me to stay with them while you get what you need?" Tatiana questioned, noticing her nervousness. Bebe shook her head.

"It's okay. I'll be okay. They'll be okay." She convinced herself with a nod of her head. Tatiana stared at her and disagreed.

"Nah, ima' just go with them. You don't have to immediately try to jump into that change Be'. Ease into it. I know it's not easy." She preached before skipping to follow behind Pooh and Zay in her furry slides, hearing them scratch against the tile floor as she did. She was right because Bebe immediately felt relief once knowing she was with them and they weren't alone. Maybe she did need to ease into slowly giving back their freedom. Of course not because of them, but because of the cruel, cold world they lived in.

She soon found herself waiting in the pharmacy line found inside the store. Only two in front of her, but thankfully two assistants were working at the moment. Next was called and next was her. She walked up to the counter, picking at her hair, unused to her curls being freely out as they were. She resisted feeling insecure about it. "Um, prescription for Beatrice Clark. Birthday, February thirteenth, nineteen ninety eight." She mumbled behind the glass, looking down at the keyboard as the lady typed.

She had grown used to picking up medication for her mother so she knew exactly what they'd ask. It wasn't long for them to find the prescription that was called in by the hospital, but there would be a twenty minute wait. Bebe agreed before leaving to come back in that time. In the meantime, she'd just pick up a few items she'd need in the week to come—knowing her cycle was soon approaching as well as ingredients for rotel, something her and her family favored. She walked through the store, getting some glances her way but she ignored them especially from men, fearing one may have recognized her from her work. She cleared her throat, gradually becoming ashamed of that lifestyle. She was beginning to want better for herself.

She turned down the aisle of the feminine hygiene products and overviewed the shelves. She glanced to the side, noticing she wasn't alone on the aisle. She didn't give much attention to the girl. The girl's stomach that stuck out did get her attention though, noticing she was pregnant and showing in early stages. She glanced up to match a face with it. Once she did, she had to do a double take and gasped small. "Mulan? Hey." Mulan's silk black Bob turned to face as her makeup beat face turned into a smile. "Bebe. Hey."

Bebe couldn't help but face her all the way. "Y-you're. .pregnant?" She asked for confirmation, not wanting to assume. She could have very well just gained weight. Mulan slightly smiled before chuckling small as she glanced down at her outfit of a burgundy fitted dress with a mid-arm jean jacket the same color and brown slides accompanied her feet. She nodded with a slight shrug. "Yeah."

"How far?"

"Fourteen weeks." Bebe mentally calculated that to be approximately around four months. She cooed, pouting playfully.