" 1

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ THE TWO STORY, brick house itself was fairly quiet. The once heated atmosphere had cooled. The polished, hardwood floor was littered with condom packages along with several pieces of women clothing that was scattered.

Kielce fluttered his eyes open slowly and squinted the sun light's rays that shone through the window's curtains. He felt the slight tug of weight on his side so his attention averted to a woman that laid next to him on the plush chocolate couch.

The night seemed to be a blur of memory. It started as just getting out in the city for the night with his friend to get his mind off of household problems and get into the Christmas spirit, but rapidly changed into a episode of adultery.

He lifted his right hand upward from behind the female's neck and fixed the red and white, Santa hat back in place on his head while sniffling of morning stuffiness. He sighed of regret and gazed to the other side of the living room, past the coffee table decorated with bottles of nearly empty vodka and champagne, focusing on Livan.

Livan was just waking himself up, feeling rejuvenated of sexual frustration. He caught the feel of a stare and turned towards Kielce. The friend of his looked around with a nonchalant shrug. Kielce head nodded towards the side as a hint and Livan agreed.

Kielce felt his upper body cover in goosebumps cause of the chilly temperature of the room and searched for his top. He took his shirt in his hands from the armrest of the couch and pulled it over his head onto his body before tying up his shoes that laid nearby.

It seemed their Christmas Eve had went well but both still had to return to reality.  This could only get their minds off of things temporarily, but this was more so Livan's idea of a solution.

"Can't believe I got caught up with you." Kielce scoffs as they were at the front door of the house. Kielce wasn't into this lifestyle any longer - he found it childish rather and felt he had matured to a new stage in his life. Temptation had no age however and that point was proven.

Livan chuckled lightly and patted his mid-back. "It's been some years but yeah, you finally came around." Livan glanced over his shoulder at the three women that remain sleep on both couches. "They'll need to leave soon before my shift."

Kielce looked down at his ticking wrist watch and groaned deeply. "I'm late, I'll holler at you later Loki." Kielce used his close friend's nickname and heard as he replied with alright as he left out the front door, trailing to the end of the driveway.

He called up a taxi that took approximately twenty minutes to arrive at his current location. Considering he was already late to his appointment for the day, he hurriedly climbed in and gave immediate directions.

He leaned back on the hard, cold backseats, letting the prior night settle in his mind as he shook his head in disapproval then blew out a breath. He knew he was in for an earful.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ KIELCE SETTLED IN HIS THOUGHTS the closer they came to the building

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ KIELCE SETTLED IN HIS THOUGHTS the closer they came to the building. He twisted his lips to the side, faith filling in his heart and spirit. He was growing tired of the same discouraging news and hoped this time would be different. The wheels of the taxi slowed into a stop and it was his time to exit.

He fished into his pocket for his black, leather wallet then dug in his wallet for the price of his fee, paying with a card considering a machine was behind the driver's seat.

Kielce stepped out the taxi once it was pulled to the curb. He gazed up at the building and blew out a breath before going into the clinic office being welcomed by the coldness. He searched the perimeter, not seeing a familiar face but only eyes on him as people returned back to their music, magazines, and television show. Kielce kept scanning and that's when his eyes laid on Melani, his wife.

She had been waiting for him for nearly two hours and had been posted near the window since the minute struck of him being officially late. Once seeing him step out the taxi, her anger rose. Melani kept her eyes glued on him, eyes filled with anger and impatience. He made his way over to her.

"Where have you been?" She interrogated in a vicious whisper as soon as he was a couple feet near her. They begin to walk towards the office where she had previously been.

While she tried to make eye contact, he avoided it. Kielce stared straight ahead at their path and simply answered, "I was over Livan's."

"Doing what that'll make you late for something like this?"

"Melani we got to drinking and I got sidetracked on time. Can we just focus on this for now?"

"Y'know drinking effects the test Kielce. Do you even care!?" Melani's East African accent laced deeply through her voice. He halted in walking and turned towards her. He stared at her for a moment, biting his tongue of true feelings and holding back the facial of disbelief.

"Of course I do." He replied truthfully. She blinked and went inside the office, awaiting for him to follow behind. She had already took her seat as Kielce took the one next to her.

"Glad to see you 'Lece."

"You too Dr. Otis." Dr. Otis trailed to the front of the brown stained, wooden desk and leaned on the top of it, tucking his lips to prepare them and himself for the upcoming subject and unfortunate news.

 Otis trailed to the front of the brown stained, wooden desk and leaned on the top of it, tucking his lips to prepare them and himself for the upcoming subject and unfortunate news