"29

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀PIERRE PINNED KITTY against the glass of the shower as it fogged from the hot water's humidity. Kitty breathed heavily with his eyes closed as Pierre's tongue roamed his mouth. His neck was gripped tight as Pierre moved his lips from down his neck then back to their former place. The dance from the club led Kitty to going back to Pierre's hotel room, ending his night's shift early. Kash wasn't there the entire night so wasn't anyone to tell him any different or stop him —though he still couldn't have either way. He pushed Pierre off him some, catching his breath for a moment.

They stared back at each other as the water ran down off Pierre's head. He tilted his head, tucked his lips and glanced down some. He looked off for a brief moment then back forward, asking, "Why you didn't tell me?" The shower continued to run. Kitty looked back at him, feeling himself starting to get defensive—hoping this wouldn't turn into a fight as it has before in the past.

"Why? Is it a problem?"

Pierre took his eyes off his chest and back to his eyes, stepping up closer. He shook his head, knowing he was catching an attitude about it. "Nah, you just should've told me." Their lips met again as Kitty trailed his hand down Pierre's six pack and grabbed ahold of his manhood, caressing it in his hand. He felt up his package, massaging his ballsacks slowly. The kiss became more sloppy, popping sounds escaping. Kitty moaned into his mouth, feeling his nipples brush against his chest. "Turn around and bend over." Pierre snarled all while having him do it. He turned contrary to how he was before, bending over as his breast and hands pressed into the glass.

His legs were spread farther. He groaned with each movement before gasping hard. He bit down deep into his lips as he felt his dick pushed up against the cheeks of his ass. He aligned his penis and soon was stretching the walls of his anus. Pierre's hands pushed against his on the glass as he stroked deep inside of his body with speed. The tightness was sending him over the edge, his long overdue need of sex evident.

Kitty's breathing got skippy as he held a hand out backward against his hip to ease his strokes, but that didn't make him show mercy. His icy blue hair was out it's ponytail, falling on either side of his face and past his ass. Pierre moved it over to one shoulder, rolling his tongue against the one he was faced with before leaving small kisses. Kitty moaned, easing his eyes closed and took the rough pleasure he was encountering after so long.

Kitty felt his own dick swing back and forward with every stroke, squeezing his thighs to hold himself still. In turn, it made the entering and exiting out of him feel even better as his soft voice yelled out and felt leakage of pre-cum. The pressure build up was stirring his stomach all the way to his sacs and the same for Pierre. Pierre glided his fingers up his back, shredding the shower waters that flowed against him and gripped his shoulders tightly. It caused an arch in his back as Pierre then slowed his strokes but kept them deep as he added a curving motion. "Fuck." He groaned, his eyes growing heavy.

Kitty stretched his hands out on either side of him, clamping the walls as he howled out. He bit down on his lip and shut his eyes as he met his thrusts, back and forth. It wasn't long before his mouth gapped back open and his precum leaked out even faster, rolling down his thighs and legs, mixing with the fresh water.