20. Labor Pains

Calum:

"London Olivia Hood, I swear to god if you do not stop kicking me." You said as you rubbed where she was kicking hard. Calum watched on nervously as he ate his lunch. He had just recently decided to take a couple weeks off to help with the baby.

"Babe, are you okay?" Calum asked reaching over and grabbing your hand and kissing it.

You nodded slowly unsure yourself. "She's just been kicking all day. And now I'm starting to have pains in my back. I just want her here already." You mumbled softly, tears quickly welling in your eyes.

Calum came over to your side kneeling down before looking up at me. "Could you possibly be in labor?" He asked softly his eyes now filling with a slight hint of excitement.

Shrugging, you looked at your watch and slowly counted back to when the pain first started. "C'mon, let's head upstairs and I'll run you a bath. Then we will be able to tell." He said kissing your cheek and helping you up.

After settling in your bath you relaxed a little. Calum sat by you the whole time singing your favorite songs. Suddenly, you felt a big pop and a lot of pressure.

"She's coming cal. I have to get to a hospital now." You say standing up as he helped you heading for the car.

Ashton(His POV):

Y/N is currently sleeping on the couch. My twins are due anyday now. If they are not here by this Friday, Y/N will have to be induced.

I slowly crept downstairs after putting the last finishing touches on the nursery. Kneeling beside her sleeping body, I pulled her shirt up slowly and kissed her stomach. It was one of my favorite things to do.

I slowly trailed my finger down a couple of her stretch marks and smiled. "Ow." Y/N whined making me jump. "I'm sorry babe." I said kissing where I had just touched.

She shook her head and her lip trembled. She opened her mouth to speak but a large pop was all that I could hear.

"Its okay sweetheart. Let's just stay here and breath through them." I whispered letting her hold my hand.

We had decided to do a home birth. Y/N absolutely hated hospitals. After the contractions were 5 minutes apart we called the midwife.

"It's time." I said into the phone before hanging up and helping Y/N upstairs to our bedroom.

Luke(His POV):

Y/N is due tomorrow. We have scheduled a c-section at a small private hospital. Today, my mum was here to help Y/N with last minute preparations.

"Thanks so much for coming mommy." Y/N said as I prepared them tea.

"Anytime. You know I can't wait to meet my beautiful grandkids." My mum said making me smile. As I served them tea and sat down Y/N's face scrunched up in pain.

"Y/N, are you okay love?" I asked reaching over and grabbing her hand. "Yup, just feeling those Braxton- ohhh!" She whined rubbing her belly and letting her lip tremble.

My mum was up in a flash at her side and rubbing her back. "What's wrong? Are my baby's okay?" I asked jumping up and looking at my mum and Y/N.

They were both silent as y/n groaned and a loud pop sounded the room. "Luke, her water broke. Call the doctor. These babies are coming today whether you're both ready or not." My mum said as she handed me a phone.

I dialed the doctor and spoke to her for a couple of minutes before she gave me directions to come straight to the hospital. "Let's go have triplets!" My mum cheered quietly making me smile as we all got in the car and headed to the hospital.

Michael:

"Hey mommy. How are you guys?" You say into the phone smiling. You rubbed your stomach and sighed as you sat down relaxing your swollen ankles.

"We're good baby. How is my grandson? Any luck yet?" She asked sounding hopeful.

"No. Sadly. I wish he was here already. These Braxton hicks are killing me." You whined switching your phone and hand.

"Oh no, I'm sorry baby girl. Where's Mikey?" She asked making you turn your head and look into his little game room/man cave.

"Watching tv. He's super excited to meet Johnny. In fact we actually went shopping last night and found these," before you were able to say another word, a gasp left your mouth and you dropped the phone clutching your stomach with both hands.

"Mikey!" You shouted tears filling your eyes. Within seconds he was at your side rubbing your back and helping you breath. As you reached for his hand you groaned and a loud pop filled the air.

A gush of water spilled onto the floor where you had just stood up. Slowly you reached for your phone and brought it up to your ear. "Mommy, it's time." You said before hanging up and letting Michael lead you to the car.

✧☻✧☻✧☻✧☻✧☻✧☻✧☻

I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! Next one, you'll meet the stars of this show!

Okay, bye bye for now!

kay xx ;*