13. He Returns Home

Calum:

"Y/N! Look over here! How's the baby?" Question after question was being fired at you as you waited near Calum's terminal. It had been exactly two weeks since you've last seen Calum and you couldn't wait to see him again.

'Just landed see you in 5 minutes. xx (:'

Your smile was huge as you locked your phone and waited patiently. Just liked planned, Calum and the rest of the band emerged from the terminal as your heart picked up speed. Baby Hood started kicking as you began to cry tears of joy.

"Hey baby." Calum said hugging you tightly. "I missed you so much." He whispered kissing your lips as everyone cheered and clapped.

"Told you I'd see you again didn't I?" He said rubbing your stomach to calm the kicks as he leaned in for one more kiss. And the smile never left your face as you both went home and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Ashton:

Ashton wasn't due home for another four hours. So, to pass the time, his mum and sister Lauren took you to a baby shop to pick out some clothes for the twins.

"Y/N! Ashton would love this!" Lauren shouted as you waddled to her. "Awe this is so adorable." you cooed at the twin shirts. One was pink, and it had 'princess' with a tiara and glitter. The other was blue and it had 'prince' with a crown.

"She's right. I would love to have that for our twins." Ashton said making you jump and turn around. You gasped tears welling in your eyes. "Your home!" You cried hugging him as tight as you could with your now huge belly. Because you had two babies inside your stomach, your belly had nearly doubled in size. He couldn't help but laugh and kiss your lips.

The rest of your day was, of course, spent with the four of you shopping for your prince and princess.

Luke:

"Hey Babe." You mumbled the night before Luke was due home. "Hey." He whispered back into the phone. It was becoming a daily routine of your guys' to call each other at midnight no matter how far or how late it was.

"So, this is our last call before we get to see each other." He said quietly. Your heart soared as you looked at the calendar smiling. "I know. It's been so hard with you not here. The triplets kick constantly. I think they know your not here." You said wiping your eyes carefully.

The other side was silent as you waited for Luke to answer back. "Babe?" You questioned after a couple seconds. Thinking he had fallen asleep you sighed and whispered a simple 'goodnight' before slowly pushing end. You soon rolled over to the best of your abilities and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning you awoke to a loud bang. Slowly getting up you rubbed your eyes and slipped on some slippers grabbing a bat you put by the bedroom door. Tiptoeing slowly, you smelt breakfast being cooked.

As you stepped into the kitchen you dropped the bat and covered your mouth. "Luke." You whispered tears starting to fall. "Hey baby." He said smiling at you. You both joined in a hug laughing quietly. "Sorry to wake you." He mumbled kissing your lips softly.

"You scared me. But, I'm so glad you're home." You said wiping your tears and not allowing yourself to let go as you joined him in cooking.

Michael:

"3, 2, 1." You whispered as Michaels flight landed. Your smile grew as his text message came through.

'Just landed baby. Absolutely can not wait to see you and our baby. <3 xx'

You smiled and looked up just in time to see Luke, Calum, and Ashton enter. Everyone cheered all the teens and smaller children getting excited. After all the boys hugged you, you laughed hearing Michael's voice.

"Hey, she's mine!" He said pushing all the boys away from you playfully. He wrapped his arms around you smiling. "Hey." You whispered kissing his lips and hugging him tight.

"God I missed you." He mumbled smiling as everyone snapped pictures. You couldn't be happier in that very moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx