18. Nursery

Calum:

"Babe?" Calum said as he watched you admire the elephant bedding. You hummed not turning around. The blanket and bedding you were holding was soft and quilt like. Seeing the whole set made it so much more real.

"This is the one." You whispered looking back at Calum finally. His smile was soft as he came behind you and wrapped his arms around your bump. He rubbed slowly as he looked over the bedding.

"Okay. I can see it now. London is going to love her room." He mumbled kissing your cheek before grabbing everything you needed.

And before you knew it he was the one dragging you over to all the cute elephant decorations.

Ashton:

"Babe, I'm back. And I think I've got the right shade of pink and blue now." Ashton said as he rounded the corner and came to a halt as he watched you sit in the rocking chair he had set up just for the remainder of painting.

"Daddy's pretty silly when it comes to paint. Or anything in general. Noah I hope you turn out like him." You said sighing softly before looking up and catching Ashton's eyes.

"And I hope Bell is like her momma. Beautiful. Funny. Silly." He said kneeling in front of you and kissing your belly. "Did you get the right one this time?" You asked letting out a sigh. He held up the swatches smiling.

"Yay!" You cheered starting to try to get up. But with a belly twice your size it was kind of hard. "No way. You stay right here. I'm almost done anyways." He said handing you a book before he smiled, kissed your head, and then went back to painting making your smile big. You were so damn lucky to have a man like him.

Luke:

With triplets, you didn't want a silly looking nursery. So, you got three beautiful white wooden cribs, and matched it with some other white things.

"Lukey, what about these blue carpets for the boys and this light pink one for our baby girl?" You asked smiling at him. He looked at the rugs trying to match it before nodding.

"Yup. And what about these stuffed animals?" We can put one teddy in each of their cribs and the rest just start a collection in a toy box." He said as he picked up a couple bears making you smile.

"Perfect." You said rubbing you stomach. The doctor had approved you to do some shopping just as long as you didn't push yourself to hard.

"So that's it?" Luke asked as he went over everything you needed. "Yup. Let's go set this all up." You said as he kissed your forehead. After paying you headed home where you cuddled up on your rocking chair as you watched Luke put everything together.

Michael:

"One anchor over there." You mumbled watching Michael as you chewed softly on your lip. He followed your direction before turning and moving the crib to a corner.

"Okay, now a couple more things. We need to put the rocking chair in that corner, and then I want the toy chest over there, and finally I want that picture of me and you with my bump here." You said as Michael followed your directions again.

Within 20 minutes he was done. He stepped back to where you were standing and smiled. A smile was large on your face as your heart soared. "I love it babe. Thank you so much for putting up with me for these past two days." You said laughing.

"Of course baby. Anytime." He said wrapping his arms around you and kissing your lips. As you stood there admiring your baby's room, you couldn't help but wonder what it would be like when he finally came home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx