9. Gender Predictions

Calum:

"This sucks so much." You whined as you lay back down on the bed. Calum looked at you and sighed kissing your lips before bringing you into a hug.

"Don't worry baby. It'll all be worth it in the end." He mumbled rubbing his hands up and down your back. "You know, I was reading on the Internet that women who vomit through the pregnancy are having girls." He smiled watching your eyes light up.

"Really?" You mumbled smiling and biting your lip at the thought of having a little girl. He nodded chuckling softly. "I hope so. I'd love to have another you running around." He whispered kissing your lips softly.

Bile rose in your throat again as you groaned rushing to the toilet. Although it was 1 am Calum was quick to follow you closely behind. And you couldn't be more grateful for that.

Ashton:

"Babe. Pass me another pickle." You mumbled as you snuggled into his chest. He had a full jar next to him. He hesitated for a second before giving you one.

"It's funny that you went from peanut butter and Oreos to pickles." He said still watching the game. You laughed a little before smirking.

"I read that means we are having two boys. Because they love sour and sweet things." You said watching as his whole face lit up.

"No way! That's awesome." He said leaning over to kiss your lips softly. "I can't wait to meet them either way." He said his smile never faulting.

Luke:

"Baby, is the heater on?" You asked shivering slightly. Luke looked at you like you had grown an extra head.

"Babe, the heater is at its highest. Here, your wearing my sweater, my sweats and now my favorite wool blanket. Happy?" He asked laughing at how wrapped up you looked.

"Yes. Thank you very much. But, I also read that being this cold means we're having a boy. And since its tripled, I think three boys." You said laughing as he jumped up smiling widely.

"That'd be amazing! Not that I wouldn't love three girls it would just be amazing!" He said leaning down to kiss you and then your very swollen stomach.

"I can't wait to meet them." He said leaning his hands softly against your stomach and smiling widely as they pushed back.

Michael:

"Babe, last night I was reading on the Internet on ways to predict the baby's gender, and I found this really cool idea. Come here." You said sitting on the couch and laying back.

You pulled your wedding ring off and tied it to a small string handing it to him. "Here, hold it right here and if it moves in circles its a boy, if it moves side to side it's a girl." You explained watching as he nodding smiling.

You watched as the ring swung side to side and then in circles. Confused you sighed. "I think it's a girl." Mikey mumbled untying your ring and kneeling down to slip it back on.

"I just wanna know." You whispered pouting slightly. He chuckled kissing your lips. "I know baby girl. I know. Soon. Don't worry. It'll all pay off soon enough." He whispered kissing your lips once more before joining you for a nice long cuddle.