"As you wish Princess."

And with that, he leaves the server.

Funnily enough, Dream and I haven't actually spoken outside the server. Sure we've tweeted about each other but strictly relating to the SMP. Yet on the SMP, our characters are growing increasingly closer.

I start my own stream and immediately get bombarded by chat expressing their opinions of who I should join. Over the past few days, this decision has been the talk of the Minecraft community.

"Hello chat! I hope you're all well." I greet chat and see after a few seconds that I'm getting raided by Dream. I smile and thank him.

"Okay chat so the plan today is to find out what is really happening on this server. As you know I need to make a decision soon." I announce and Tommy joins as I finish my sentence. Almost as if this was all scripted.

"Perfect timing." I say and get on my horse. I canter off into the woods, in search of Tommy's base. I get to an ocean, tie my horse to a fence, and place a boat. After swimming for about 2 minutes I reach an island with a tent. I then see a rough-looking blonde boy running around a massive phone structure.

I get out of my boat and walk up to him. After a few seconds, I join his VC.

"Hello?" I hear him say.

"Hi Tommy. How are you?" I greet him.

"YOU'RE A WOMAN." He almost screams, to which I laugh.

"Great observation." I comment, "Hey, at least I'm not American right?."

He gasps and immediately bursts out laughing, "True, true. Okay, you may speak." 

I roll my eyes, but a smile lands on my lips, "Tommy, I've come to visit you. Why don't you show me around?" I say to him and he immediately gets to work on his tour.

Once I'm caught up with his surroundings and he's more comfortable with me, I ask him about Dream.

"So Tommy, how's Dream been treating you?" I ask.

"Well, he's really nice. He's always here when I stream and we have loads of jokes and fun. But he- he exiled me. No, no. Tubbo exiled me. But um, Dream has been fun. Yeah! Fun. In fact, ee have this fun thing we do where he digs a hole and makes me throw my armour in it and weapons and then he blows it up!" Tommy stumbles over his words. After a short moment, the words he managed to get out sunk in. 

"Why?"

"Um, I- I don't know." He stutters and starts freaking out.

My mind flicks backs to the disc I have in my inventory. Tommy's disc. I could just give it to him. I really could. I open my inventory and hover over the disc to tease the chat.

After chat starts reacting by spamming with both 'yes' and 'no'. I close my inventory and just chill with Tommy for the rest of the stream. The lore is done for the day. 

After I finish my stream and say my goodbyes, I get a message on Twitter. 

I open it and see it's from Dream. I furrow my eyebrows and see what he has to say.

Dreamwastaken:

Hi Day

hey :)

So... have you made up your mind?

Maybe... Maybe not...

Please tell me so I know what to expecttttt

Nope.

Pretty pleaseeee :)))))))

nuhuh not happening. Be patient XD

ughhhhhhhhhh
fine

Seen by Day

I close the messages and giggle to myself. In all honesty, I still don't know who I'm going to side with. I absolutely love Tommy's personality and in all honesty, the obvious choice is to help him regain his balance and power on the SMP. That's what everyone is expecting anyway.

However, there's something about Dream that I just can't stay away from. Aside from the many bits we have on stream, he has intrigued me in general. And siding with him would mean I would be spending much more time with him not only on stream but also off-stream, writing the script and preparing for streams.

I brush away my selfish thoughts and decide to make a list of pros and cons for each side of the SMP. I have to think about the fans, not my own desires. As I begin brainstorming, my phone dings.

Dreamwastaken:
I hope you pick me princess :)

I do a double-take and reread the message. On stream, Dream is evidently flirting with me but it's all part of the roleplaying. Seeing him call me a pet name outside of the SMP, felt strangely nice. I felt butterflies and my cheeks tinted pink. I shake my head and decide that I don't like the power he holds over me with such a simple pet name. So I reply.

Day:
Don't get your hopes up lover boy <3 
Seen by Dream