I had finished getting sophia dresses and I put her hair in a ponytail and brushed it down the best I could, as I didn't really want to use the foam as It made me sick.
I picked sophia up from off her changing mat and then walked downstairs and Trent was stood wearing a grey tracksuit at the patio doors watching as Mimi ran around the lawn and I smiled. I put Sophia in her High chair "Babe I'm going to go get dressed" I said as he turned around and looked at me and smiled "Of course" he said. So I headed upstairs getting out a pair of black leggings and a baggy tshirt so I easily lift them up or down when I go to the hospital. I had finished getting dressed and went downstairs and put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs and into the kitchen and trent was stood at the oven "Do you want some toast?" He asked as I smiled and walked over to the table and sat down "Oh yeah, if your doing some" I said as he nodded and started putting some bread in the toaster.

I decided to give sophia her bottle while the toast was cooking. While I sat there feeding Sophia, I looked at my emails to see that I had an email from the dress shop reminding me that I had my final dress fitting next week. All the suits were at Jacob's House. I was yet to buy Sophia's dress and so I decided to look online. I opened my laptop and started to look on Next for a dress for Sophia. I was feeding sophia when trent turned around "Babe what do you want on your toast?" He asked as I smiled "Can I have Strawberry jam please" I said as he nodded and turned back around and went into the cupboard.
I was looking online when Trent walked over to the table and handed me my plate of toast "Here you go baby" he said as I smiled and gave him a kiss and then he got his plate and sat next to me and looked at my laptop "What you looking for?" He asked as I smiled "For a dress for Sophia for our wedding" I said as he nodded and pointed out a white lace dress that was simply beautiful. I clicked on it and it was simply beautiful, the lace sort of went with my dress and I looked at trent "I'm ordering this" I said as he smiled and nodded and I brought the dress on express delivery.

I had ordered the dress and we had finished our toast and the time was 11am and it took about 45 minutes to get to the hospital and so Trent put sophia's pram in the boot of his car and I put sophia's coat on and then put her down on the floor and then made sure I had everything in my bag and then grabbed my bag and Sophia's changing bag and then locked Mimi in her cage and then Trent walked in wearing his coat and trainers and picked up sophia from off the floor "I'll go strap her in" he said as he gave me a kiss and I smiled and kissing him back and then he walked off and then grabbed my coat and made sure I had everything and then made sure the patio door was closed and it was and so I said goodbye to mimi and walked down the hallway and shut and locked the front door and walked over to Trent's car.
I got to Trent's car and he had finished fastening sophia in and shut the car door and then turned around and smiled and took the bags off of me and put them on the back seat and then I got in the front and so did trent and then we both out our seatbelts on and trent started up the car and we started making our way to the hospital.

Corinne added to their Story