TEN 💫

The last couple of days have been pretty quiet with trent heading to training ready for tonight's game against Crystal Palace. They only needed to win tonight and hope Chelsea beat Manchester City tomorrow night to be named Champions.
Sophia was now trying to lift her head up and was starting to make squeaking noises which was funny and she's come on leaps and bounds over the last couple of days.

I woke up and looked at my phone to see it was 9pm. I looked to the side of me and both sophia and Trent were gone, i quickly got out of bed grabbing my phone and dressing gown heading downstairs and into the kitchen and trent was sat on the sofa with sophia in between his arms watching peppa pig, I took a deep breath not panicking anymore and walked over to the sofa sitting down next to him and he smiled and gave me a kiss and i did the same.
"How long have you been up for?" I asked and he smiled "oh only about an hour, I gave her a some of the milk that was in the fridge" he said as i nodded reaching over and grabbing her giving her little kisses and then she started squeaking again and we both laughed. "How you feeling about tonight's game?" I asked and he shrugged "Alright, hopefully we can get the win" he said and i nodded. I got up putting sophia in her chair "Do you want some breakfast?" I asked as I fastened sophia in and trent nodded. "What you making?" He asked and i smiled "Avocado on toast?" I said and he liked his lips and moved closer to me pushing me up against the counter and I giggled and pushed him away "Not today, maybe if you score tonight you might get something" i said as i moved away from him and he groaned smacking my bum as he reached over the sofa to grab his phone and i got the avocado out the fridge putting the toast in the toaster.

The toast was done and i had finished with the avocado and had put that on the toast and breakfast was done. Trent had placed the standing chair thing that we ordered ages ago next to the table and sophia was fast asleep in it. I placed both mine and Trent's plates on the table and trent got us both a bottle of water out the fridge and we both sat down eating while marie had sent me the template for the clubs social media accounts and so i posted that.

Liverpoolfc - 🔴🔴 MATCHDAY 🔴🔴 Anfield won't be the same without you

Liverpoolfc - 🔴🔴 MATCHDAY 🔴🔴 Anfield won't be the same without you. But we won't walk alone. ✊ #YNWA #LFC
Likes ***** Comments **

Newbalanceuk - ✊✊✊

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌

Load Comments...

Chloewealleansw added to their Story