THIRTY EIGHT 💫

Over the last couple of days, Trent had been stepping up his rehabilitation and was getting closer. Tyler had his birthday and he had facetimed us while him and Liv were in Dubai.
I had received a letter back yesterday from my dad asking to meet at the start of December, when the lockdown is over and he had left his phone number so I texted him that I would love to. After I received the letter in the post yesterday, I messaged my mum to tell her as I thought she would be happy for me. My mum rang me and told me that she didn't want me meeting up with him of talking and I got upset as I didn't want to. I had been kept from knowing my dad for all these years and it wasn't fair anymore. After getting a little upset my mum said if I meet up with my dad, then she doesn't want to speak anymore as she feels that I'm betraying her. So I guess she can't be happy for me and so I probably won't speak to my mum. Which made me sad because she had a granddaughter and Sophia was going to miss out on having her grandma around. But when I think about it, she hasn't really had my mum around anyways and she's got dianne and thats the only grandma she needs.

Today was the 22nd Of November and the time was about 12pm and Liverpool were at home playing against Leicester City. Trent was going to his mum and dad's with mimi and sophia to watch the game while I was working. We also had our zoom call with our wedding planner Eileen who was going to go through what sort of design we wanted in the hall as well as on the tables.
I was currently downstairs making Sophia's porridge and mine and trent a full English. Trent was upstairs giving Sophia a bath and getting her changed for the day. The eggs were cooking and so I decided to post the matchday template on all the clubs social media accounts.

Liverpoolfc - 🔴 MATCHDAY 🔴 UP THE REDS ✊ #LFC #LiverpoolFC #Anfield Likes ***** Comments **

Likes ***** Comments **

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Load Comments...

It was a little later now and Trent had bathed and got Sophia all dressed. I had finished breakfast and while I fed Sophia her porridge while she sat in her High chair, both me and trent ate out breakfasts. "Have you thought what sort of design you want?" Trent asked as he ate his food and I nodded "Yeah i have actually, I'm thinking about something simple" I said as he nodded "Yeah i was thinking about not going overboard with decorating" he said as I nodded.
It was a little later now and I was still in my pyjamas and I had just given Sophia a bottle and she was currently fast asleep on the floor as I had put her down on the floor. Me and Trent were currently sat on the sofa waiting for Eileen to ring us. Trent had set up the laptop. Mimi was currently laying next to trent asleep on the sofa.

We were both cuddled up next to eachother listening to Sophia snore when the laptop started going off and so trent clicked a button and the Eileen came on the screen "Hello, can you hear me?" She said as both me and trent smiled and waved and she waved back "We can hear you" trent said as she smiled and nodded. "Good, how are you both?" She asked "We're all good thank you. How are you?" I asked as she smiled "I'm very good thank you" she said as both me and trent smiled.
Over the past few weeks we had been in contact with Eileen over what we had been planning for the wedding, so with the food and venue. So today was planning and putting down how we wanted our wedding to look like. I still had to pinch myself as I still couldn't believe that I would be marrying Trent in less than 2 months.