TWENTY SEVEN 💫

The last few weeks had been so different, I hadn't been sleeping that much and waking up many times thinking there was someone in our room. I went to the doctors and he prescribed me sleeping tablets. Liverpool played against Aston Villa but sadly lost 7-2 and let's just say Trent's emotions weren't his usual emotions.
Trent is currently still on international duty, England have played Wales and Belgium and have won both games. Shaq had also tested positive for COVID-19 and so he was self isolating.
Thiago and Sadio are back in training and have tested negative which is good.

Marie I had messaged me a few days ago asking if I wanted to get away from Liverpool for a two nights and so obviously I couldn't turn that down and so I spoke to Jurgen and I had work this morning but he's gave me the rest of today and tomorrow off. England also play tonight and me and Marie and our little girls will be able to watch the match together away from Liverpool.
Tilly was still living at ours but her landlord is coming back this week and so Tilly will be moving back out.

Today was Wednesday the 14th of October and it was also Nare's and Rubi's birthdays and luckily i sent them both a card each. Rubi was currently working away and so we couldn't see eachother. I woke up in a nearly empty bed, everytime I'm not with Trent I feel somesort of loneliness but with Sophia sleeping beside me like she was right now, I didn't feel that lonely. Today was also a year since I found out I was pregnant with Sophia and even though trent missed out on the first few months of my pregnancy, me going away and living in Cyprus helped me mentally and I feel like if I wouldn't of done that I would of driven myself crazy. We don't really talk about it, well trent mentions it but I always back out and change the subject.
Even now I still can't believe that trent was able to forgive me for leaving him like I did and for me being the reason that he missed out on so much of my pregnancy.

I sat up in bed and picked Sophia up as she had woken up and she smiled and I just melted at how cute she was and how beautiful her smile was, Sophia definitely has Trent's smile.
I kissed her and she smiled and rested her head on my chest and I got up out of bed and opened the bedroom door and walked across the landing to the bathroom walking in and closing the door and I rested sophia down on the floor while I went to the toilet. Over the past few days I've been scared for some reason to leave sophia in her moses basket alone and so whenever I've needed the toilet at night and in the day I've took her with me.
We hadn't received anything since the photos which was good but I was always on edge when there was a knock at the door or when the house phone or my phone rang. In a way my anxiety had risen and i felt so on edge, only trent, dianne and Michael, Jurgen and my doctor knew about this.

I was done and so I flushed and picked up sophia as I washed my hands and we both looked in the mirror as sophia could see her reflection and she smiled and so did I. I was so lucky to have sophia in my life but also trent, he was honestly the best thing apart from Sophia that has ever happened to me.
I opened the bathroom door and walked across the landing and into Sophia's room and walked over to her wardrobe getting a Denim dress and long sleeved vest and pink tights out and walked over to the changing table and started getting her changed.
Sophia was all dressed and had fresh clothes and a fresh nappy and I picked her up opening the bedroom door and walking to our bedroom and sitting down on the bed and grabbing my phone off the side and started typing in trent on my contacts and found him and then started ringing him and I sat sophia on my lap as It started ringing.

It wasn't long until Trent's face appeared on the phone in front of me and Sophia and sophia squealed which made both me and trent laugh "Hello baby" he said as sophia bent over and kissed the phone and trent smiled "Thank you princess" he said as I smiled "Morning babe" he said as I smiled "Morning, happy matchday. How you feeling?" I asked as he scratched his head "I miss you so much! Yeah Gareth told me yesterday that I would be on the bench so yeah I guess I'm alright" he said as I sighed and smiled "You still going to the spa with Marie?" He asked as I nodded "Yeah if that's ok with you?" I asked as he smiled and nodded "Of course, it might do you some good" he said as I smiled. "Ben's birthdays tomorrow so I think we have a drink to celebrate" he said as I nodded "that will be nice, we'll be back Friday morning" I said as he nodded "can't wait to give you both a cuddle and kiss" he said as I smiled "we miss you and can't wait" I said as he smiled "Babe I'm gonna have to go, we've got to go down for breakfast" he said as I nodded "Good luck, we love you" I said as I picked sophia up and she blew him a kiss and I blew him a kiss and trent made out that he had caught them and waved before he spoke "I love you both" he said as he ended the call.