THIRTY NINE 💫

The last few weeks had been quite hectic. With Liverpool playing in the champions league twice and qualifying into the last 16. Then playing Brighton on Saturday and drawing, due to VAR disallowing a goal. Trent was stepping up his rehabilitation. We had been doing more wedding stuff, the flowers had been ordered and were coming in the next few weeks, we had chosen our design of the hall and reception as well as our cake and flavour. Trent had been with Jacob, tre, Ben and his brothers Tyler and Marcell and they had officially all got suits. The government had announced the lift on restrictions which meant that fans could return.

Today was the 6th December and it was officially 30 days until we get married and I was getting quite nervous. Sophia was now 6 months and she was sitting up on her own, and trying to climb on furniture to stand up. She had grown up so much. Mimi had really settled and was loving life.
Liverpool play today at home against Wolves and this would be the first game with fans back, which was exciting and luckily Trent had been stepping up his rehabilitation which meant that he wasn't starting but would be on the bench. Trent was with the rest of the boys at a Hotel. Alisson sadly picked up a hamstring injury and Is going to be sidelined for a few weeks.

I was currently sat sorting out the templates for posting whilst feeding Sophia some porridge. Lately I hadn't been feeling like myself, and getting tired alot and I knew that it was because I was constantly working. I had edited a template and so I posted it on the clubs social media accounts.

Liverpoolfc - 🔴 MATCHDAY 🔴 We can't wait to see Reds back at Anfield today - You've been missed! 😁 #LIVWOL #LFC #LiverpoolFC #PremierLeague #Anfield Likes ***** Comments **

Likes ***** Comments **

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Joseenriquee3 - 🔥 🔥 🔥

Load Comments...

I had posted the edit and I carried on feeding Sophia. Mimi was laying on the sofa looking outside.
Christmas had been done and I had nothing left to do with that, so now it was Wedding Planning. Most of everything had been done, me and trent had booked the hotels for us both for the day before our wedding.

Last month my dad said that he would love to meet up and so I said yes, and today was the day that I met him for the first time in most of my life. I'll be honest I was so scared as I didn't know what to expect. I hadn't heard nothing from my mum, just that she sent a letter explaining that she couldn't come to the wedding and sent Sophia some money. I was quite devastated at how she had just turned, I thought that just maybe that she might be happy for me, but obviously not.

Sophia had finished the whole bowl of porridge and I had given Mimi a fresh bowl of water and had put the dishes and plates from last night dinner in the dishwasher.
I was currently upstairs with Sophia getting her ready and putting some foam in her hair, because she had lots of curls and if you didn't put foam in her hair, then it would get luggy.
As I put all the foam through her hair, I started to feel sick and so I put sophia down on the floor and made my way to the bathroom and threw up.
After I had been sick, I cleared myself up and brushed my teeth and as I looked in the mirror I knew that the way I had been feeling lately, meant only one thing. As I looked in the mirror I knew that i hadn't had my period yet and it was late by a week. Don't get me wrong me and trent had been trying most nights when we could, so if it was that then it wouldn't be that much of a shock. I only ever was sick if I had a bug, and apart from feeling very tired I had been ok before I put the foam in her hair. I shook of the thoughts and went back into the bedroom and continued to get sophia changed.