FIFTY THREE 💫

The past few days had been quite busy, with me and Trent viewing the other house and we both fell in love with it and so we had put in an offer and we were now going to have to wait to see if it had been agreed. Trent and the boys preparing for the Leicester City game to then play Leicester City and it looked as if Liverpool were going to win. But sadly because of a few mistakes Leicester City scored two goals, which meant Liverpool had to settle with a defeat. Their was more pressure than ever before now, as lately all Liverpool seemed to do was draw or lose.
The press had spoken to Jurgen about the Premier League and in so many words, Jurgen had basically conceded to the fact that it was probably too late now, for Liverpool to be in a fighting chance of winning the Premier League.

Today was the 14th of February, which meant it was Valentines day and I had been looking forward to this day since a few weeks ago. Trent's presents had all arrived and Sophia had helped me wrap the presents up the other day and bless her, she was so excited. Over the past few days, Trent had been very quiet about Valentines day, and wasn't letting onto anything, which I found in a way somewhat exciting.

I woke up to Trent kissing my face and I smiled and opened my eyes to see Trent kissing me and a ceiling full of heart balloons hanging down and I smiled "Hold up, what are they?" I said as I leaned up a little and Trent moved away and he sat at the bottom of the bed smiling "There balloons" he said as I looked at him "Yeah I know that, but what are they doing here" I said as he smiled and I sat up so I was facing him more "Happy Valentines day baby" he said as I smiled "Oh, these are for me. Babe I thought you'd forgot or weren't bothering" I said as he looked at me "Babe, this is technically are first Valentines day together, I would never ever forget. I'll be honest, I did have some help." He said as I smiled "Who?" I asked as he smiled "Tyler. When I went out the other day to help Tyler with the pool, we'll I was lying. We went to pick up the balloons and then last night when you were fast asleep I blew them all up" he said as I pulled back the covers and crawled over to where he was and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him "Aren't I the luckiest person ever" I said as he smiled and kissed me "I love you, I hope you know that" he said as we both pulled away and I nodded and I stroked his face "I know you do, and I love you too" I said as he smiled.

We both pulled away from eachother and Trent got off of the bed "Stay here" he said as he disappeared out of the room leaving me sat on the bed. I thought that Trent would come walking in carrying Sophia, but surprisingly he didn't. He came walking in with a bouquet of pink roses, two massive gift bags and a picnic basket. Bless him he was so impressed with himself. I sat there on the bed and he put everything down walked to the side of my bed and handed me the Boquet of pink roses and kissed me "Happy Valentines day Mrs Alexander Arnold" he said as I smiled and kissed him back "You didn't have to do all of this" I said as he shook his head "Your the love of my life, I wanted to ok" he said as I smiled and nodded. "Sophia ok?" I asked as I smelled my roses and they smelled amazing Trent looked at me as got onto the bed and started getting out whatever was in the picnic bag "Yeah she's fast asleep, I thought me and you could have breakfast together. As you know I'm not a good cook so I got this hamper delivered and it's got everything in it" he said as he had started getting out croissants, waffles, jam you name it. Everything you would need was in there and I'll be honest, usually out the both of us, I seemed to be the more organised one and alot of thought went into my gifts. Whereas this time around, we had both put some thought in and I was so happy.

Maia.Alexander-Arnold added to their Story

Alexander-Arnold added to their Story