FIFTY 💫

Today was the 5th of February and the news of Liverpool's signings were amazing. The fans of the club loved the fact that after a month we had finally got two fit CB's. Ozan had flown over to Liverpool and had signed the contract and officially was a Liverpool player for the season.
Liverpool lost against Brighton on Wednesday and the pressure in a way was building on Liverpool to get back to there winning games and the winning mentality. In a way it seemed as if it was bad luck that wasn't getting Liverpool the results. A big game was coming up and it was against Manchester City at Anfield on Sunday.

Today before we head into training, I had my community midwife appointment and the private clinic. It was just a routine check to see if I was OK and if the baby is too. We were yet to feel the baby quick but we had been feeling the movements not a lot but enough. I was 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant and the baby was now the size of a Avocado.
Since me and trent decided to go to a private clinic in a way we've been looked after better, with obviously the world still dealing with The deadly virus, I'll be honest I didn't feel safe to go to a normal clinic and so we went to the private clinic and so far so good.

The time was 10pm and me and trent had decided that we would go for a walk and then go to his mum and dad's and drop sophia and Mimi off and then head to the clinic for my check up.
Our appointment at the clinic wasn't until 12pm and we had to be at training for 2pm.
I was currently having a bath when sophia came crawling in and trent came walking in too and I smiled "oh hello you, do you want to have a bath?" I asked as sophia tried to climb up the bath tub and trent laughed "she woke up looking for you" he said as I smiled and trent got sophia undressed and lifted her into the bath and I sat her inbetween my legs and she started splashing "bubbles yeahhh" I said as sophia clapped her hands and trent sat on the toilet seat looking at us both and while sophia played with the bubbles I smiled as trent was looking at us "What's wrong?" I asked as he shook his head "nothing, I just can't believe how lucky I am, to have you three in my life and of course Mimi" he said as I smiled "I love you, you do know that don't you?" I said as he smiled and nodded "I know you do" he said as I smiled. "Where's Mimi?" I asked as he laughed "asleep on our bed" he said as I nodded and laughed and I carried on playing with Sophia while trent went to get changed.

I had bathed sophia and I shouted trent as he came rushing in wearing under armour jumper and joggers "babe, babe what's wrong?" He asked as I smiled "can you just get Sophia dry and then ill get her changed" i said as he got a towel out of the cupboard underneath the sink and then lifted sophia out of the bath wrapping her in a towel "babe, I'll get her changed, you relax for a few minutes and do whatever you need to do" he said as I smiled "I am lucky to have you" I said as he leaned down and gave me a kiss "you are" he said as I smiled and leaned back into the bath and trent walked out holding Sophia.

After a few minutes i got out of the bath grabbing a towel and I wrapped that around my body and then I put my hair in a towel and I leaned down and emptied the bath and then stood back up and walked over to the sink and then I brushed my teeth and washed my face.
I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face and so I walked out of the bathroom and into mine and Trent's bedroom and then walked upto the wardrobe and pulled out a oversized tshirt and a pair of maternity leggings that for some reason I kept after having Sophia. I closed the wardrobe door and opened the draw getting out some underwear and then I closed the draw and walked over to the bed and started getting changed.
I had gotten changed and I was now stood infront of the wardrobe drying my hair with the dryer when trent came walking in carrying Sophia and she was wearing denim jeans and a short sleeve graphic tshirt and I smiled "wow don't you look pretty" I said as she smiled and trent put her down on the floor. "You've done well" I said to trent as he smirked "why thank you" he said as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss and I smiled.