THIRTY SEVEN 💫

The last few weeks had flown by, Liverpool had played Atalanta and won 5-0 with Diogo scoring his first Hat trick, Fabinho had also got injured with his hamstring and so he was injured. Liverpool had also played Manchester City and drawn 1-1 but Trent got injured in the process, pulling his left Calf and so he was currently doing self Sessions. Liverpool had also moved from Melwood Training ground to The new Axa Training Centre. Most of the boys were starting to come back from international break, in the first few days of International break Joe suffered a tear in his left knee and had surgery and so he was currently out of the squad. Virgil had started light training sessions and so he was starting to get back on his feet. The other day a Liverpool but football legend Ray Clemence died which was really sad.
Mo had tested positive for COVID-19 and so was currently self isolating for the 10 day mark in Egypt.
Trent and Robbo had also released two of the five episodes that they had filmed and so far, the response had been amazing.
I had also spoken to my mum and had dropped out about the letter my dad had wrote me and my mum wasn't happy at all and slammed down the phone and I haven't heard from her since.

Today was 19th November and this Morning me, liv and Dianne were going to wedding dress shop in town and I was really nervous, I had been thinking about what sort of dress I wanted but I still wasn't sure. Later this afternoon I had work. Trent was having Sophia for the whole day, we had also ordered our Christmas tree from a brand called Balsamhill and the tree was amazing and just like a real one. Sophia had started to crawl and was starting to slowly lift herself up on furniture. She had really grown up and was now 7 months and she had started making noises and trying to say nana and Dada. When she first started saying Nana dianne started to cry. It was truly amazing. Liv was also flying out to dubai this afternoon with Tyler, it was part of her and Tyler's birthday present.

Liv and dianne were coming to pick me up instead of me picking them up. Liv suggested it as she wanted to show off her range rover that she got for her Birthday. On Saturday was Tyler's birthday and me and trent had ordered his birthday present. We had ordered everyone's presents and had wrapped everything up. Me and trent had also sent out all the invitations. I had also decided that I wasn't going to have any bridesmaids as I really couldn't choose who I wanted and I didn't want anyone feeling left out.

I was currently getting dressed while trent was still sleeping and so was Sophia. The time was 9.10am and Liv and Dianne were coming at 10am to pick me up, as our wedding dress appointment was at 10.45am. I decided on some black boots that came right upto just below my knees and a white oversized sweatshirt that was literally like a dress and a grey blazer. I had got dressed and I did my makeup and brushed my hair. Just as I had finished and stood up wiping down my sweatshirt dress, I looked to see trent laying there on his side looking at me and I smiled and walked over to the bed "Morning" he said in his deep morning voice and I smiled leaning over and gave him a kiss "Morning you" I said as I pulled away and got off the bed and turned around and he whistled "Ooo you look fit" he said as I smiled and looked at him and then he got out of bed and walked over to me and gave me a kiss "Gonna miss you today" he said as I smiled and kissed him "I know, and I'm gonna miss you both so much" I said as he smiled and then he went to the bathroom and I walked over to the travel cot and gave sophia a kiss as she was still fast asleep.

I went downstairs grabbing my little bag to fit my purse and phone in, trent was going to be in all day and so I didn't need my house or car keys. I got downstairs and made sophia a bottle for when she woke up, as I was cooling it, trent walked in wearing shorts and a tshirt and his sliders and he was carrying Sophia "Morning beautiful" I said as she clapped her hands. That was a new thing she had started doing and me and trent found it adorable. I stroked sophia's cheek and then there was knock at the door and then I looked outside on the drive to see it was Liv's car and so while I got my bits together trent went to the door holding sophia and then while I got everything I needed and took sophia's bottle out I walked to the door to see Dianne "Oh hello darling" she said as I smiled and then wrapped my arm around Trent's waist "How you feeling?" Dianne asked trent and trent nodded "Yeah im good, not ready just yet, but will be soon" trent said as dianne smiled.
I gave sophia a kiss and then looked at trent "Babe you sure your going to be ok??? I've done her bottle. Just message" before I could carry on trent looked at me "Babe ill be fine. Go find that dream dress" he said as he leaned over and kissed me and I smiled and then me and dianne made our way over to Liv's car.
I got in the car and said hello to Liv "Hey babes" she said as dianne got in the passenger seat and we both did up our seatbelts and then I waved at Trent and Sophia as they were waving as liv drove out the driveway and we made our way into town.