TWENTY FIVE 💫

Today was the 1st of October and over the past week or so Liverpool had played twice once against Lincoln City in which they won 3-1 so Liverpool had been so busy. Thiago had tested positive for Covid 19 and so he was currently self isolating.
Tilly was still staying at ours as her landlord wasn't back yet, I had also given Tilly a spare key so when we weren't in, she could just let herself in. Trent wasn't really about it but I reassured him it was ok. Marie had also announced that she was Leaving her job at Liverpool to work at England as a photographer there which was kinda sad as she helped me when I first arrived at Liverpool as an intern but I was happy that she was exploring the world of photography.
Sophia was officially 5 months old today which made me emotional. She had now found out how to roll over from her back to her stomach and when she first did it, me and trent sat and cried, we couldn't believe how clever she was. Sophia was also wanting to sit up and so we had also been trying to help her do that too.

Today Liverpool were playing at Anfield in the Fourth Round of the Carabao Cup against Arsenal. Trent wasn't playing so he didn't have to go to the hotel and so here we were currently laying in bed with Sophia sitting in between us watching TV.
Over the past few days I had been organising Trent's birthday dinner with Dianne and surprisingly we both had managed to keep it quiet and not let on to anyone of what we were planning. The time was 8.30 and I didn't have to be at Anfield until 5pm and so I had all day.
Last night I booked our food shopping g delivery and that was due today at 3pm and I had officially started Christmas shopping, I ordered a few bits online. Me and Trent both agreed to go to Matalan as Sophia had started to get to big for some of the clothes that I brought her a few weeks ago. The clothes I brought from H&M still fit but she hadn't got enough clothes to last her for so long.

I sat in bed on my phone and posted on the clubs social media accounts while trent laughed at Peppa Pig with Sophia and I found it so cute that they had such a special bond. A bond that I didn't have when I was growing up, my dad wasn't around when I was growing up and my mum was constantly travelling when I was able to look after myself. So I felt so lucky that they both had that bond. That's all I ever wanted.

Liverpoolfc - Ready for another matchday in @thecarabaocup 💪🏻UP THE REDS 🤩 #LFC #LiverpoolFC #CarabaoCup Likes ***** Comments **

Likes ***** Comments **

Joseenriquee3 - Come on!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Ian_Rush9 - 🙌 🙌 🙌

Ryanbabel - 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Load Comments...

I got out of bed and I went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet as I needed a wee. I then washed my hands and then brushed my teeth and put my moisturiser on and then went back into my room. For the sounds of it, Tilly was still fast asleep and so I walked back in to the bedroom and Sophia and Trent were still in the same position and so I walked over to the wardrobe pulling out a sweatshirt jumper that was white and had stripes in the middle of the jumper and then a pair of black jeans and the went in my draw grabbing a pair of fresh underwear and a bra and some socks and I started getting changed while I could see Trent diverting his eyes from the tv to me.