AESTHETE

aesthete • adj.
someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art and nature

___

Ethaline circled around the garden at the school at her home. Her hands holding a single white rose as she inhaled the crisp summer morning air. It was now going to be her fourth year at Hogwarts, and she was excited to get away from home.

Of course, she would never admit it.

"Ethaline."

The harsh sound of Lucius Malfoy brought her out of her thoughts as he walked past her with none other than the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge.

Ethaline immediately looked up, "Yes Father?" She asked, her posture becoming straighter as her face lost all emotion to reciprocate her father's. She turned to the Minister and bowed her head, greeting him properly.

"Summon Draco and your mother, we shall be departing soon for the Tournament." He said hastily, before the Minister spoke to him about something else.

Ethaline went about, dropping the flower in her hand immediately to execute her father's will. This was who she was, whether she knew it or not. She was programmed to be the most loyal and obedient person to the Malfoy name.

Ethaline knocked on Draco's door softly, "Draco?"

The door opened.

"Ethy." He said curtly, moving aside for her to enter.

"Father is asking for us," she said quietly, "We should be on our way now."

Draco set his expensive trunk aside, they were to be camping out with the Minister in luxury of course. Draco noticed her tense posture, but said nothing.

As much as he adored his twin, she was to obey every rule as was he to avoid any punishment. He'd rather have her as a prisoner then banished from the Malfoy Manor and cut off from him.

"Where is your stuff?" Draco asked as Ethaline turned to walk towards the door.

"Already outside." She said before heading for to look for her mother who would also be attending. Draco nodded, not asking further questions as he came to the conclusion that she had done it earlier to avoid getting into trouble.

Unlike Draco, Ethaline had to very careful with how she went about her day and academic studies. Draco was the golden child, the one Lucius adored and favored while she was placed in second place as well as being the youngest between the two.

Ethaline knocked on her mother's bedroom door, "Mother? Father is requesting us downstairs to depart." Her soft voice echoing through the dark halls.