RAMILDA VANE

____

____

"Potter," Ethaline whispered, holding a bottle of water, "Potter if you don't wake up I'll drop it on you." She threatened as Harry groaned and gently shoved her away.

"Harry you need to get up before you're late to class!" She said, rolling her eyes as he just pushed the cover above his face and turned his back towards her.

Harry had been staying in her room for some time, finding the only time they shared since returning to Hogwarts was homework time and the night time just before bed as they were both busy was tasks.

"Ethy," Harry groaned as she stomped to open the curtains and let her dragons in. "Not the light—"

"If it wasn't the light it was dragon fire," Ethaline huffed, "You've got to get up Harry we'll be in trouble again!"

Harry peaked an eye over the green duvet, "I made you late once." He muttered as Ethaline narrowed her eyes at him.

"Add that to the fact that my neck was filled with love bites and you get a week detention from our Potions teacher." She said making him chuckle and reach for his glasses, his bare arm catching her attention and watched as it flexed.

"They were only a couple." Harry said, lifting himself up with his hands as the duvet slid down his chest, exposing his abs. "Besides you left way more on me." He said before smirking slightly, "Actually those were scars on my back."

Ethaline blushed the sight of his unkept hair and a single strand falling down his forehead along with the bare torso and morning voice making her weak in the knees, "I've got a meeting with Henry during our first break." She said, biting her lip softly, "I won't be free to see you until after fourth—"

"I'll find you." Harry winked, heading towards her bathroom and making her sigh lightly a smile forming on her face before she grabbed her stuff. Once the two were ready they made their way out and into the busy halls.

"I'll see you Malfoy." Harry said, reaching to kiss her when Ron grabbed his arm.

"We have to talk about the upcoming game " Ron said, waving at Ethaline.

"Didn't expect my morning to ruined this quickly Malfoy." Ron said making her chuckle dryly. "Nice of you to let my best friend out of the bloody room."

Harry chuckled, a slight blush on his face.

Ethaline smirked, "Harry wanted to stay, I'll take the blame for that. Last I heard Lavender Brown was desperate to leave your little bedroom reception, was it the lack of skills or charm that couldn't keep her in bed—"