YEAR SIX: QUIDDITCH AND POTIONS

___

___

The train ride for the sixth year was quite.

Ethaline occupied herself with her Slyrherin friends, a compartment away from Harry and the others. They hadn't spoken, knowing fully well it would only spark an argument so they just gave each other space.

Harry processed the fact that Ethaline wanted to kill someone while Ethaline processed the fact that she failed and therefore will pay the consequences one way or another.

"Didn't take you for someone who carried a cane." Amir said, munching loudly on some crisps as Ethaline sighed.

"Wasn't until recently." She said, leaning on Cassie.

"We're sorry to hear about Cele," Henry said, reaching for her hand under the table. Ethaline nodded, not saying anything else.

Her friend got the hint and didn't bring it up again, neither the fact that she was hurt. They stayed silent as she began to think about what Draco and Narcissa were up to. She then recalled what Andromeda had told her: Narcissa was growing desperate.

Which made her wonder what she was willing to do to save her poor son.

Though the only way she could get answers, straight answers would be to go to the source itself. Not Narcissa, not Draco, but Lucius. It was always the weaker link and Narcissa Malfoy was anything but weak, so it would have to be her father.

The problem was getting to him.

Ethaline looked at her friends, hunching forward slightly as they glanced at each other and followed. She thought about it for a second, her mind already coming up with a plan.

"I need an accurate map of Azkaban."

"For what?"

"To break in."

___

After the feast, Ethaline greeted Dumbledore as he walked over to her table. "Should I be expecting to see your dragons?" He asked.

Ethaline nodded, "Of course." She replied, "They'll be outside at all times."

He thanked her and walked back to his seat, glancing at Harry slightly. Harry was occupied with Ron and Hermione, talking about Quidditch that year as he was the captain now that Oliver Wood was gone and he had a lot to live up to.

Harry looked down at the badge his father wore, a smile on his face as he remembered the day Ethaline had given it to him. It was the day that sparked everything between them as the day before they shared a kiss at an ice rink he had broken them into.