Prologue

Hi and welcome to my first English Fanfiction. ^^ 

I finally found the courage to post this 💕  

I actually had this idea for a while now as well as my Dragon Slayer build up and her magic type... and then I found the story BLOOD AND THUNDER (which is a really, really great story and I love it. I totally read the whole story in one day. Go and read it if you don't know it, for real). It's just that it's a Storm Dragon Slayer in BNHA universe story like the one I started to write. That kind of stopped me from posting this in case someone thinks its "stolen" or something. 

But who would I be if I let all my story building and writing go to waste, because of that? Certainly not a Fairy Tail worthy person. 👆🏻 So, I decide to post this anyway in the end and hope you'll like it and read it with an open mind. And anyone who comes with some "this idea is stolen"-shit can crawl back into the hole they came from. 💖

Please tell me when you find, grammer, spelling or other mistakes so that I can correct them. 😊

This story will have slow updates, it all depends on my work shedule (I'm a nurse) as well as my motivation and writing ideas. I hope you'll enjoy it netherless. So, have fun reading this. 💕

_______________________________________________________

"Even if I can't see you... Even if we are separated far from each other... I'll always be watching you. I'll definitely watch over you forever." - Makarov Dreyar

Prologue

How exactly turned everything this fast into this kind of shit? It was supposed to be an easy, normal job. Meet the contact, slay the beast, get the reward, get back to Fairy Tail. But who does it really surprise, that a job for a Fairy Tail wizard wouldn't keep being easy how it was supposed to be? No, it's really not that surprising now that she thinks about it. Olivia Moon, Fairy Tails one and only Storm Dragon Slayer, finds herself all alone and covered in bruises in an unknown place. And now you're asking yourself, how did it come to this? Let's see, everything started this morning...

Like usually the Fairy Tail guild is filled with chaos. Natsu, Gray and Gajeel are currently caught up in a fight. They roll through the guild hall in a grey dust cloud and exchange blows left and right. Before long almost everyone else is caught up in the fight too. Furniture flies through the air. Tables get crushed. People get thrown.

The fight only comes to an end, when Natsu flies face first into Erzas strawberry cake. She sends him straight to hell with her eyes and into the wall with a punch to the face. Her furious eyes meet the other participants in the fight. Everyone shudders and stops to a halt. The fight is over in an instant.

Olivia, who was caught up in the fight too, joins Lucy, Levy, Wendy and Charle at a table. She has a big grin on her face and sits down on a chair besides Levy. "That was fun." She laughs. "Erza really is scary, isn't she?"

"She is super scary." Agrees a cute, boyish voice from the table. Olivia looks at the source and sees her partner and best friend. He is a blue Exceed with white tiger stripes on his tail. Some other parts of his fur are white too, which are three of his paws and his left ear as well as a part of his face and right ear. He also has a white oval on his belly. His eyes are grey and like every other Exceed he has the guild marc on his back. It has a white colour. He also wears a light grey vest.

 He also wears a light grey vest