Chapter 13. Growing Stronger

Hello everyone 😊

Welcome to the new chapter. ^^

Endeavour is still on top of the ranking for the internship. If you haven't already done so vote in chapter 7.

The thing about Denki is that he has so much potential if he just learned how to use his quirk properly, so that's what we're doing in this, because he deserves to be acknowledged. Screw Horikishi nerfing my boy as much as he does. Denki having ADHD also makes a lot of sense to me, so I'm going with that headcanon like a lot of others. I just love that sunshine boy.

Warnings: Mention of Child neglect

I hope you'll have fun reading. ^^

___________________

Chapter 13. Growing Stronger

"Comrades are comrades because they help each other out." – Natsu Dragneel

Everyone avoids Vivi on the next day because they notice her mood and the glooming, almost deadly aura around her. Her whole class is wondering what the hell happened to get her into this mood, but no one has the guts to ask. Or they simply don't care like Katsuki and Shoto.

She only calms down after lunch when she talked to Hitoshi again. He promised that his parent's treatment doesn't bother him anymore. Careful to speak as silent as he can so no one would hear what they talk about. He's used to just ignore his parents like they do him. Most times he's not even home until late at night and he always stays in his room when he's home. Expect for when he's getting food from the kitchen, which is the only thing he is allowed to do outside of his room anyway. And even that is limited to specific times of the day. If he misses them, it's his own fault that he's not getting something to eat.

When he told her that part Vivi stood up from her chair, once again ready to totally murder his parents. He held her back again by grabbing her arm and tells her that one day he will move out from home and not look back. Until that time comes, he can endure his home life. He promises her that as well. Having Vivi as a friend now also makes it better because he can always text her. Not that he told her the last part.

His arguments didn't make her feel any less angry about his parents, but she promises him to let it slide for now. No one will question if his parents accidently die in a bad storm one day, right?

Olivia definitely finds herself relaxing almost completely after she and Hitoshi carried out their plan to let Mineta pay in that same lunch break. The pervert is currently dangling from a flag post in front of the U.A. main building, bound to it by a rope. No one knows how he got there. Not even Mineta himself, who's currently busy freaking out, because he just regained his senses. A bird has settled down on the boy's head, pecking at it. Mineta tries to shoo the bird away with his arms but doesn't succeed, since they are bound to his sides. All in all, he's making a hilarious image. Hitoshi and Vivi exchange a low five, hidden by the massive crowd of people that look up at the boy. Some laugh, while others ask around and whisper about how that happened. Both of them are really proud of their succeeded plan.

---

After classes of the day are over Olivia is busy stuffing her school utensils into her bag when she is approached by one of her classmates. "Olivia." She looks up at Denki when he addresses her, noticing that he looks visibly nervous about something, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

Vivi lifts an eyebrow at him, all her school utensils finally packed into her bag. "Please don't ask me out. I'm not interested in the slightest. You smell to much like my brother." She tells him immediately, remembering how Denki has a history from flirting with the girls in class and trying to ask them out one after another.

Tale of a Storm Dragon Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें