Chapter 10. Heroes vs. Villains

Hi, you all. ^^

I'm sorry that this chapter took me longer than usual. Because of work and life my updates will be irregulary and sometimes come in a longer time span like now. But I'll always try my best to give you all updates as regular as I can.

To apologieze a little bit I promise to have the next chapter out before or on christmas and the one after that will come out in january (probably late january).

I hope you'll have fun reading. Tell me what you think. :)

_______________________

Chapter 10. Heroes vs. Villains

"Always trying to make myself seem strong... So, I locked my own heart in a suit of armour." - Erza Scarlet

When Olivia moves towards the entrance with the others, she can't help but worry about the number one hero. Will he really be able to do it? He already fought villains this morning, didn't he? Has he enough energy left? What about his injury? While continuing forward her furrowed eyes travels towards All Might's fight.

All Might and the Nomu exchange powerful blows in an extreme speed, but none of them seem to face the creature. All Might then proceeds by wrapping his arms around the Nomu from behind and lifting it into the air. By arching his back, he flips the Nomu crashing its head into the ground and causing a dust cloud to form.

Damn it! What's with all these stupid dust clouds! That almost never happens in fights back home! Thinks Vivi in annoyance when she is not able to see a thing because of the smoke covering All Might and the Nomu.

When it finally clears away Vivi's eyes widen in shock. Kurogiri opened a portal underneath the Nomu preventing it from having its head crushed and allowing it to grab the number one hero from underneath. The Nomu dugs his hands into All Might's flanks, drawing blood from his left side.

"Nice, you were trying to bury him in the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore, just like the runt did before. Sorry, that won't work a second time. Nomu's as strong as you are. That won't stop him." Shigaraki laughs. "Nice work, Kurogiri. We've got him just were we want him now."

The Nomu continues digging deeper into All Might's sides, leading him to lose his grip on the Nomu. He tries to free himself of the creature's grip.

Vivi has to do anything in her power from preventing herself to jump into the fight by pure instinct. She clenches her fists at her sides. The Dragon Slayer knows that she hasn't any magic power left but leaving now feels like abandoning her friend. Fuck this! There's no way I will let All Might die on my watch! Even if I don't have any magic left, I will continue to fight for my friends! Her feet stop moving forward to follow her classmates and she turns back towards the villains.

"If this is your best then you picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now!" shouts All Might, but Vivi knows that he's just bluffing. There's no way he has much stamina left.

Shigaraki scratches his neck again and speaks, "Kurogiri."

At Shigaraki calling his name Kurogiri begins to speak, "Normally I wouldn't want blood and viscera flooding the insides of my warp gates, but I'll make an exception for a hero as great as you. Since you're too fast to see with the human eye, Nomu had to restrain you. And once he's pulled your body halfway through, I'll squeeze the gate shut. I'm going to enjoy tearing you to pieces."

No, you won't! Staggering forward Vivi makes her way towards the villains, her body aching from the lack of magic and her wounds. Before she speeds into a faster pace Izuku runs past her, causing Vivi to widen her eyes. What's he doing?! She shakes her head. What a dumb question. Probably the same thing I wanted to do. With clenched teeth the Dragon Slayer sprints after Izuku.