Chapter 12. A New Challenge Ahead

Hi guys, here is finally the next chapter. ^^

I added a few little things in the third chapter since I found a few more characteristics for Olivia, that came to me, when I was thinking over her backstory at Fairy Tail. The changes are that it's mentioned that Olivia has a bad sense of direction and that she recognized Minas voice as Evergreens.

Above you have a picture of my seating arrangements for the class. Yes, I banished Mineta like he deserves. Btw I didn't even realise I gave Vivi the Anime MC seat until I edited the picture lol.

The voting for the internship is still open. Currently Endeavor has most votes.

I'm sorry that I'm not really answering to comments, because I want to, but then I have to work and forget it most of the time and when I finally remember I think answering now is already to late. But know that I appreciate every comment I get. I will try to answer comments from now on. I love you guys. 😊

Have fun reading. ^^

Warnings for this chapter: Mention of child abuse and child neglect

____________________________________

Chapter 12. A New Challenge Ahead

"Fear isn't evil, it only allows us to learn our own weaknesses. When we learn our weakness, people can grow stronger and kinder." - Gildarts Clive

After Olivia met up with Aizawa and Mic she steps into the class today like usual with Bubble sitting on her shoulder. They greet everyone in class before sitting down on Vivi's place next to Shoto's and behind Momo's.

"You guys, did you watch the news last night?" asks Toru excited, "It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time. Thought I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

Shoji, who sits in his seat next to her, replies, "Probably not."

"It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves." Comments Ojiro.

"We're totally big deals." Denki leans back in his chair with his arms behind his head, "Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities."

"Yeah, it's kinda crazy right?" agrees Eijiro.

"Get over yourselves." Insists Kyoka, "The Hero Course that pumps out Pros was attacked and that's what they care about."

Hanta rests his head on his arms that he placed on his desk. "Who knows what would have happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up?"

Mineta jumps up from his seat, totally freaking out at Hanta's words with tears in his eyes. "WHY'D YOU SAY THAT?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!"

"AH, SHUT UP!" screams Katsuki at the boy, "GROW A PAIR, LOSER!"

"By the way, weren't you scared when you fought the villains, Vivi?" asks Ochaco, turning everyone's attention towards the Dragon Slayer, "I was really terrified."

"Yes, that you were able to keep up with the creature even All Might had some problems with was amazing, ribbit." Compliments Tsuyu.

Vivi smiles at her classmates and answers truthfully, "I wasn't scared of the villains. I faced worse than them ... but I was scared about you guys getting hurt." She admits truthfully.

Her class stare at her dumbfounded. Shoji speaks the question that bothers the whole class, "You faced worse than these villains?"

The Dragon Slayer nods, not caring to make it a secret since it was obvious at the USJ that she had experience by the way she fought. And she already told the girls of the class anyway. "Yep, my family has kind of a thing with getting into big fights with bad guys."