DVNT Volume 8 Trailer

A/N: due to RWBY taking a long break, I decided to at least show you guys a teaser of what I have ideas for so far. Keep in mind, this info is subjected to change at any point. That being said, this does not mean V8 will happen immediately until after the volume is complete. For now, here's a general idea of what to expect to come.

(Cue Bury the Light (Trailer Version)

As the sounds of rain are heard in the background, the camera pans on a road as the reflection of the city is shown in a puddle. Then, begins to change to show the whale Grimm exiting the cloud.

Salem: this game is not yours to win. It's mine. All you need concern yourself with is your ability to act when I tell you too.

Cinder: without you, I am nothing.

(0:08 — 0:22)

Scene begin showing of the shelters in Mantel, Ruby looking up to Amity, Dante walking down a hallway, Yang and a few others riding on hover bikes, Grimm moving around the area, a hooded girl making her way to where the Mantel group was, Ruby's group drawing their weapons before cutting to black.

Ruby: Atlas is only Salem's current target. Once she's done here, she'll move on to the rest of Remnant.

Ren: there are people who need us right now.

Ruby: we need to warn them.

Jaune: then let's go for both. Get Amity up and running and evacuate Mantel.

Nero: well, then we better get this party started.

(0:22 — 0:25)

All members of Team DVNT turning around as the camera widens out. They're in a bright light with the area breaking apart around them, and the title of the volume showing up.

(0:26 — 0:32)

Nikki is shown jumping and shooting her guns at fallen angels. Then shows her summoning her spirits and killing more enemies with her various weapons and powers.

Nikki: I am Agility

(0:32 — 0:38)

Vali slices through multiple demons with his sword, creates various summon sword combos, and starts using his various weapons before finishing it off by back flipping in the air and throwing his sword while spinning.

Vergil: I am Speed