DVNT (HEAVEN'S GAIN) Trailer

Setting: just before Salem arrives.

(Play music)

In the streets of Mantel, the same cloaked woman from before was walking down the deserted parts to locate her target. She stops as she looks up to the city of Atlas.

???: so this is his next target, huh? That monster will pay for what he did to them.

Suddenly, multiple demons and dragur spawned all around her. However, despite the danger she was in, she didn't panic, but kept her composure and calmness together. A demon lunges to her, but moving at speeds that Vali would go, she disappeared, and reappeared on the other side.

Her cloak was gone, and we could see her appearance. It was a young woman with pale skin, red eyes, crimson red hair tied in a ponytail with a black ribbon, a black leotard, black jacket, red gloves, black thigh high boots, and a black mask. In her right hand, she held a long sword that held angelic powers.

 In her right hand, she held a long sword that held angelic powers

Cendrillon (the sword of the angel: Aurora)

The monsters see this, and immediately began to attack her again. However, the girl's skills were still strong, and she easily fought them back. Every strike made resulted in extreme damage to the demons, and the dragur felt just as much pain. After a bit with her sword, she sheathed it on her back, and pulls out a pair of twin pistols.

Cain and Able (twin guns with unlimited rounds)

She shoots them in different directions, and they helped eliminate the remaining forces. When it was done, she holsters them, and was about to leave, when loud stomping was heard. Turning to her right, she sees the Gilgamesh was approaching her.

Gilgamesh: what's this? Another foolish Angel here? No matter! I will kill you!

Girl: (smirks and taunts) let me have this dance.

Running fast enough, the girl makes her way up the demon as it tries to squish her. On its back, it fires multiple projectiles, but she blocks and deflects them easily while still making her way up. When she reached the top, she begins attacking a biocomponent that looked similar to a brain while avoiding spikes that were coming up from its back. The girl was able to avoid them, and with Cendrillon, built up a powerful aura in her sword and sent waves of energy that damaged the weak spot. When it finished, the beast stops attack, and realizes who this girl is.

Gilgamesh: y-you're no ordinary Angel. I do not know your name, but there is no doubt about your power. You are the daughter of Aurora the Angel!

He dies, and the girl jumps off him.

Girl: my name's Kasumi.

Holding her hand out, a ball of light leaves the corpse of the demon, and it changes into a devil arms for her.

Gilgamesh (a deadly pair of gauntlets and boots)

Kasumi then approached the demon, and gets in a fighting stance. She holds her hand out in front of it, and with a strong punch, shattered it on contact. She then jumps in the air, and gives a strong axe kick that split it perfectly in half. As soon as she lands back down, the remains shattered like glass, and she stands back up.

Kasumi: (looks back at Atlas) I better hurry if I want to kill him. And who knows, I might see my old friend again. (Walks) no doubt you'll have plenty of questions for me. Right Dean?

Off in the distance, the red smoke-like storm clouds approach, signifying that the real danger was approaching more and more.

(End music)

Author's note: our Angel is here!
Congratulations to Kasumi/Sumire for the poll. Surprisingly, no one voted for Irina. But, that's okay. I'll probably use her in another DMC related story in the future. Regardless, the voting is done, and our rival is here.
Here's her arsenal. Her sword is named after persona in the P5R game. I thought it would be a good reference for her. Not the best names for the guns, but they were the ones I thought would suite them. I'll probably change them if I think of something better. Lastly, Gilgamesh is her hand-to-hand weapon. Aside from Balrog and Beowulf, Gilgamesh is another iconic battle weapon. I wanted to put them in for a while, but didn't want to give it to either of my demon characters cause it would've worked exactly like the ones they already have. She'll be using them for now on.
Yes, she's connected to Dean. This will be further explained in the volume.
Her origins are very different from her P5 counterpart. They'll be explained later on.
Lastly, thank you to everyone for being patient with me as we get closer to V8. I don't know when the main volume will end, but my aim is to get started on it after I finish The Coming Storm. I've gotten a few ideas on what to write, and I hope to end it in a way that will start up for what I have in stored for V9. Thank you all again, and I'll see you next time.