Final Trailer for KOTS

A series of flashes show the events of what happened previously.

The wielders final battle in Scala Ad Caelum

Arcturus and Cronos being stabbed and falling in the portal

Sora using the power of waking to find Arc

Arcturus vs Levi

Sora fading away.

Kairi's Voice: as the fierce struggle ended, Master Xehanort gave up the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts and Dominion Souls were sealed away. But it was still far from over.

Arcturus's Voice: it's been a year since the final battle with Xehanort. We won. But sadly, not everyone made it home.

(Cue Fighting for Survival by Chroma)

Scene shows Arc and Ruby together in a restaurant.

Ruby: so, we really haven't found anything?

Arcturus: nothing. Our only lead left is through Riku's dreams, but we don't know what they mean.

Cuts to an armored warrior approaching Arc and Ruby.

Arcturus: who are you?

Knight Blade: I am called Knight Blade, and I've come to help you, Arcturus.

Arcturus: with what?

Knight Blade: I know how you can find Sora.

Scene cuts to everyone on Land of Departure as Yen Sid and Summer explain what will happen.

Summer: while Riku and Kairi will travel through their dreams to find Sora, you must regain the full strength of your power.

Yen Sid: complete this task, return safely, and we shall name you a true master.

Clara: looks like we got another adventure.

Shows Arc walking through Tokyo as he's soon encountered by a man in a domino mask.

Another scene shows him meeting with a damaged Kirito.

And soon of him and RWBY looking face to face with Salem. Knight Blade's voice continues while these scenes are played out.

Knight Blade: be careful. Many people from these worlds don't take kindly to those who hold the Keyblade. Especially when they're gods. When they find out what you are, and they will, they'll stop at nothing until you are dead.

Cronos is then approaching monstrous creatures who look ready to kill.

Cronos: so many people still hold the illusion of control. Well, I guess I should prove otherwise.