Trailer for KOTS (ARCTURUS)

Everything's in black as Arc's voice is heard.

Arcturus's Voice: if there's one thing I've learned from both of my adventures...is that everyone has an opposite.

(Cue Something in the Way the Batman trailer version)

Scene cuts to Arc siting one the clock tower, holding a picture on his holo-phone with everyone taking a group photo. He looks closer to Sora, and remembers the events that happened.

Arcturus's Voice: some people resides more onto one half.

Later shows him walking down the street, and a few people watching him as he walks by.

Arcturus's Voice: others accept that each of us have our own demons.

Someone mugs another, but Arc intervenes and beats the mugger. He continues his way.

Arcturus's Voice: in my world, every person has their own decision made for them. Every job, every thought, and every persona we take. But, what becomes of my home...when we loose that decision?

People are now shown with powers attacking others. Some were trying to live in peace, but gangs were being formed and trying to take over. Special forces were fighting back and stopping them, and everything slowed down as Arc walks through them.

Arcturus's Voice: so many people have been lost their lives in their demons. I'm meant to help keep the balance with light and darkness. And, to save my friends and those I care for. But how do I do that... without loosing myself to my own demons?

For a brief moment, it showed his reflection in a darker version of him.

Arcturus's Voice: the only way to know for sure, is though the choices I make.

His eyes spark up, and he runs.

Travel to New Worlds

Shibyia

Scotland

Death City

Unlock New Skills

Keyblade equipping is shown

Magic attacks from Arc using his dragon arm

A crime scene being recreated and switching to preconstructing a certain moment.

Fight New Enemies

Powered gang members

Kishins storming through the city.

???: EXTERMINATE!!!

Arcturus's Voice: now its time for me to make my choices. To write my story.

Kingdom Hearts: Knight of the Storm.

It finally shows Arc's face as he looks up to the camera.

Arcturus: my name's Arcturus, I'm the Keyblade wielder sent from the future. My mission is to help find Sora. This story, is how it happened.

He walks back, and as he turns, his silver eye glows into a blue dragon eye.