Trailer for KOTS (CRONOS)

Everything's in black as Cronos's voice is heard.

Cronos's Voice: throughout most of the worlds, there's many types of villains.

(Cue Crimson Cloud from DMC5)

Cronos is then shown with a white board and drawings of villains.

Cronos's Voice: there's the kind of villain where they're bad, but have a meaningful backstory so you feel some what sympathy for them. (Points to Loki) then, there's the kind where even when you know their story, there's no hope for them and they're pure evil. (Points to Skeleton King)

He then kicks the board away and starts walking through the land of darkness as it slowly transitions to the realm of darkness.

Cronos's Voice: in other cases, there's the type who are just plain evil. But, their arrogance and desire for absolute vengeance or some nonsense always leads them to their down fall. I know, cause I've had to deal with those people.

He then starts walking on the water of the dark shores and the waters started to turn into blood.

Cronos's Voice: but when people ask me what my version of darkness is... I'm the representation of the demons we all carry. The darker side of us that while others deny, still exist.

He then stops, and soon, monstrous creatures were approaching him. But, he doesn't run or turn to them, but slowly has an small grin.

Cronos's Voice: I'm the demon who doesn't work for anyone... and always goes for chaos!

One of the monsters was about to strike him, when he leaps high in the air, and fires back down in red lighting.

Use Different Moves

Keyblade equipping is shown.

Various attacks are shown to enemies.

Multiple slashes were shown on an army of enemies before they stopped, and then exploded.

Summon Servants

Cronos shown using forms similar to Drive Forms, but with them as Soulless animals.

A raven

Golem

Reaper

(He has more, but they're spoilers)

Cause Mayhem

The speedster is shown fighting different people.

PoH getting stabbed

Pennywise stabbing him, but then it fades to show a speed mirage, and then shocked and attack from behind.

A large monster gets thrown back as Cronos pulls back his blade, and slashes in a powerful strike that completely rips it in half.

Kingdom Hearts: Knight of the Storm

(End music)

It finally shows Cronos walking back to shore with all the monsters ripped to shreds and blood painting the area. The camera then zooms in on his face as he speaks.

Cronos: my name is Cronos. I have a last mission to fight my rival, and get rid of anyone who gets in my way. This story, is how it happened.