One Helluva Team Trailer

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

Luke: (standing in front of the Hazbin Hotel) You're playing buck hunter at the bar the other night and your game was so tight, a gal offered to give you a squeezer in the parking lot.

Osric: (standing in front of the Goetia Mansion) One basketball team in gym class always has all the fucking Dutchmen.

Luke: You've seen the new Miley Cyrus video and you're pretty sure he went up to feed the ducks.

Osric: You drive and smoke in a blowup boat. Lost the rest of your darts when the ship went down.

Vicious: (in Verosika Mayday's recording booth) You love that movie, The Fox and the Hound, that so much you can't bring yourself to kill the fox that's been gettin in the chicken coop. You don't care if that makes you softer than a Disney matinee.

Osric: You didn't believe your brother when he said he could light one candle off another by doing a Blue Angel. Then you witnessed it. He could've lit a baker's dozen.

Luke: You got asked to fight by another hound at a duck n' doe the other weekend, but his last name was "Chestiney" and concern of a relation with Kenny was enough to pump the breaks right there.

Vicious: You woke up on your friend's lawn the other day, but your friend's lawn is in Envy, so, that's a bit off putting.

Luke: You feel lazy watching too much tv unless there's competitive women's volleyball on, in which case you get comfortable with a free conscience and maybe a pillow over your lap.

Osric: Your friend said he got hepatitis from a salad bar while vaccinationing in Mexico. (Scoffs) More like he got your salad tossed in Mexico.

Luke: Your gal seen your porn search history on the internet and threatened to hit your genitals, which is a far cry from stroke and also the reason we're in this pickle.

Vicious: You don't understand why UFC wrestlers would pick that as a profession. What with all the research going about how much damage it'll do to your body. (Checks his cigarette pack) Ah! Fuck, I'm outta smokes.

Luke: Your cousin wore a t-shirt that said "Don't Dip Your Pen In The Company Ink," which is inappropriate cuz that carries some serious implications on the family farm.

Osric: You tell your gal the same three words every time she leaves the house; Large double-double.

Luke: You tried to be a hero in Century club by taking a whisky shot every tenth shot, but there's nothing heroic about shittin' your pants while puking at your cousin's Sinsmas pageant.

(Play video at 0:21)

A series of snippets show on the story.

Charlie talking with Vaggie about something.

The trio of boys taking shots and tapping their glasses down.

Blitzo crashing on a tea party with three birdies demons talking.

Angel Dust dancing for a video with two background demons.

Luke aggressively grabbing Valentino by the tongue and looking at him with murderous intent.

Octavia looking pissed off while at a circus.

The boys with their respective girlfriends while at the hotel.

Husk and Angel dancing and singing.

Alastor in a meeting with Overlords.

Luke wearing an outfit similar to Lucifer's and looking happy while performing.

A younger Charlie being carried away by Lilith.

The I.M.P. crew surrounded by a squad of human agents.

Adam slamming down on a button and the lights going out, showing his glowing eyes and mouth smiling evilly.

Osric looking at a pair of angelic weapons in a briefcase.

The entire Hazbin Hotel staff posing for a picture with only Charlie smiling brightly.

It all finally stops with Luke standing out at the front of a workshop with KeeKee in his arms.

Luke: Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel and the Immediate Murder Professionals. Except a fun ride of hilarity, conflicts with patrons, killings of a variety, and the potential of a fight against degenerative overlords and angels who don't even know what a VHS tape truly is.

 Except a fun ride of hilarity, conflicts with patrons, killings of a variety, and the potential of a fight against degenerative overlords and angels who don't even know what a VHS tape truly is

A/N: and that's the trailer for you.
I've had this in the works for a while, and am excited to show it to people. So, for some things to cover over; Luke is a Hellhound, Osric's an Owl, and Vicious is a Gargoyle. This will have a mix of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss, specifically where in one chapter we focus on one show, another focusing on the other, and in between a mix of both. There'll also be a lot of references to shows like Letterkenny and a little bit of Shoresy. And finally, there might be an Easter egg of it, but this story won't be involved in the big crossover in the works.