Chapter 50.

Being alone at the dining table wasn't really helping with your already poor appetite

You were so used to sit with Taehyung or Yoongi during breakfast before.

Mr. Park walked in and put a small plate of chocolate truffles in front of you, balls wrapped in gold foils were the only thing on the table that attracted your interest.
Since Yoongi knew about your addiction to chocolate a few months ago, you always had a tray of choco balls during breakfast.
He thought that since you seemed to have little appetite in the morning, at least the sweets could give you some fulfillment.

You looked at the tray, then to the empty chairs next to and in front of you. Usually at least Taehyung would be with you.

"Mr.Park...where is everybody?"

"Master Min and the other group members are at the shooting range, Miss."

He bowed a little, before left to the kitchen, leaving you with a female helper as your server.

Getting up from the chair, you walked out from the dining room.
You chose to watch the boys practiced instead, having breakfast alone was no fun.

You went through the big door at the main hall, walking past the small garden heading to the sport hall, cold breeze welcoming you with every step you made.
You tightened the collar of your coat to brace the icy temperature.

It was the start of winter in Seoul, while in Bali, it was almost always warm throughout the year, even during wet season.
You had never realized that you would miss Bali this much.
You remembered the people and their laid back lifestyle, the ambience, even the food, though you weren't a big fan of spicy food.

Then the memory of your brother and his family rushing in- you swallowed a painful lump in your throat, trying to contain the sadness.
It was just a few months that you managed to spend with them, before he took you away, again.

He didn't even give you the chance to say goodbye to your brother and his family.
At least you knew he wouldn't hurt him as long as you did as he said, that one thing put your mind at ease.

You arrived in Seoul yesterday night, after almost eight hours direct flight from Denpasar.
You were mostly sleeping during the flight, partly because of the drug, another part maybe because crying was so tiring.

Once you stepped inside the mansion, you went to your bedroom, didn't leave until the next morning.
Yoongi seemed like to read your mood, or he was too exhausted, you didn't see him after that.

Stepping at the shooting range from the backside, you saw several of them sitting on the benches, there were two persons in the middle of the field.

Seokjin sat on a chair, leg crossed with one arm rested on table, watching Yoongi and Jungkook as the center of attention.
The other boys were watching too, but Jimin was the only one standing, a few feet from where Yoongi and Jungkook were.