Chapter No.13

A few minutes after Renjun and Chenle got into Haechan's house, they heard a loud squeal coming from the hall.
When they went towards the noise, they saw the love Struck owner of the house leaning against the front door.

However, before they could ask any questions, the boy was already heading towards his room.

The two Chinese boys looked questionably at each other and decided to follow Donghyuck.

They arrived at the room and saw the Korean laying on his bed while he looked at the ceiling with heart eyes.

"Hey, what happened?", Renjun asked, kinda weirded out by one of his best friends.

Not getting an answer after waiting for two minutes, the oldest of three sighed and walked towards the bed.

"Come on, Chenle, we probably should do our homework."

And that's how they got in the current situation, all three sitting on the bed and around them their homework they had to do and way too many snacks.

"Soo...", the youngest among them finally spoke up after a few moments of silence.
"...care to explain why you have such heart eyes, Donghyuck-Hyung?"

"Yeah, what happened between you and Mark when you were alone?", Renjun piped in.

Remembering the prior events, the Korean let out a love Struck sigh and looked out the window, totally forgetting the fact that he was crying half an hour ago.

"We nearly kissed.", Donghyuck whispered dreamily, shocking the two Chinese who surprisingly understood the other boy perfectly.

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?", Renjun screeched as he stood up from the bed, not quite understanding how this could happen.

"Oww...", the second oldest painfully held his ears. The screech was so loud, he hoped his neighbors wouldn't complain. "Was that really necessary?"

"Yes, SO PLEASE TELL HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN.", the older Chinese answered, getting louder at the end of the sentence.

"Geez, fine, fine.", Haechan said whit a low voice while he rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Okay, so...", the sunkissed male began.

"...at first, we didn't speak at all. We were both in thoughts but then suddenly there was this thought inside my head: What would happen if my parents find out about the whole 'cameboy'-situation? I was so scared, so stopped walking but apparently, Mark noticed it and stopped too. And when I started to cry, he suddenly hugged me, comforting me.", Donghyuck recounted with a little blush on his cheeks.
Feeling his face heating up, the suntanned boy continued his story quickly.

"Once I calmed down a little bit, he pulled away from the hug but locked our eyes with each othe-", Haechan explained further but got interrupted by his younger friend.

"AHHH, THAT'S SO CUTE."

After sending a quick glare towards Chenle, Donghyuck started to continue again.

"Like I said before I got rudely interrupted...", the suntanned looked coldly at the younger who had an innocent smile on his face.
"...we locked our eyes and just stared at each other. Then he started to lean towards me but we got interrupted by a ringtone. After a few moments, the ringing stopped and he leaned towards me again but was interrupted once again by the ringtone, so this time he picked up. And then he said that we need to go because his brother needed him.", Donghyuck told with a sad smile.

Looking up, he saw his two best friends standing in front of him with their mouths wide open.

"So, you and Mark nearly kissed? TWICE?", Renjun screamed the last word, clearly being frustrated.

"Ahh, what is it with you two and screaming?", Haechan asked while he rubbed his temples, sensing a headache coming. "It hurts me and my neighbors are probably going to complain."

"Ups, sorry, hyung.", Chenle said innocently.

"It's okay, let's just finish the homework, watch a movie and go to sleep. I'm a little bit exhausted, it was a way too exciting day for all of us.", the second oldest suggested, receiving a nod from the other two.

_______________________________

The next day Haechan hesitated to go to school, being afraid if Yoon-so had told the whole school his secret.

"Hey, hyung, what's wrong?", Chenle stood by his door frame quite worried about his older friend.

The two Chinese stayed the night overnight, being too tired to walk home.

"It's nothing, Chenle. Did Renjun make breakfast?", Donghyuck changed the subject.

The other wasn't convinced but nodded nonetheless. "Teah, he made pancakes. Let's go, eat."

Nodding, the Korean stood up and walked towards the bathroom.
Refreshed, the sunkissed boy walked towards his friends inside the kitchen.

After breakfast, the three boys got ready and walked out of the house, heading to school.

______________________________

"Okay, guys, you can leave now. The lesson is over, you are dismissed", Haechan's math teacher announced, happy to get away from the annoying students.

After he packed his things in his backpack, Donghyuck walked contemplatively towards his locker, not noticing a group of girls which lead him to bump the leader of them.

"YA, watch where you go, you hoe. How dare you touch me? One of my nails costs even more than your whole life, fag", the girl who was none other than Lee Yoon-so yelled and looked disgusted at the boy.

"Would you shut up, you stupid bitch. How dare you scream at him and calling him a hoe, even though you are the one who literally slept with half of the school.", Renjun interfered angrily, shocking all the students in the hallway besides six, making two of them very proud.

Jeno and Jaemin felt proud seeing the older snapping like that.

"Oh, does the fag need his little friend to fight for him?", the girl fake pouted but started crying right after.
"How pathetic."

"Watch your mouth.", somebody spoke up, making everyone shiver at the cold voice and the glare he sent to everyone who dared to look at him. "As he said, you are the one who fucks half of the school."

"And who are you to talk like that to-", Yoon-so said annoyingly but stopped once she saw who she was talking to.

"M-Mark."

Raising his head, Donghyuck looked surprised to Mark, not really understanding why Mark would want to help him despite the moment they shared the day prior.

------------------------------------------------
Hello, my lovely cookies,
how are you feeling today?

I wanted to thank y'all for 1k, it means so much to me💗🥺

I think this story is moving a little bit too fast, what do you think?

I hope you like it

Eat well and stay safe💞

     ~evi