Chapter No.47

"Who was it?", Donghyuck asked who didn't move away from the elder. Of course, Donghyuck knew who it was, it wasn't hard to tell because she wasn't really quiet on the phone. The boy just wanted to see if the Canadian would tell him the truth or not. It's not like he didn't trust the latter, he just probably read too many books where the partner of the protagonist would be cheating which made him quite scared that he would be getting cheated on too.

Donghyuck didn't want that to happen. He wanted to have a 'happily ever after' with the male in front of him so badly but with that girl, Yoo-ra, he wasn't sure if he would get it. He wasn't blind, neither was he stupid, Donghyuck saw how the girl had looked at his Mark and he didn't like it. He saw how she looked at the other with so much love but also lust, he wasn't sure if Mark even noticed it and by the looks of it, she was more than a childhood best friend to him too.

"It was Yoo-ra. She wanted to meet up, but only in a few days because of her busy schedule.", Mark explained and quickly continued once he saw the gloomy expression on his soon-to-be boyfriend's face, "She wanted to meet on the day we have our date but because you are my priority", he declined immediately.

The younger blushed. He wasn't expecting that as an answer, yet he wasn't complaining about it.
"You know y-you could have said y-yes if you wanted to.", Haechan whispered, allowing the other to change his decision, yet hoping deeply the latter wouldn't do it.

"Yeah, if I wanted to but I didn't. I want to go on that date. With you. Because I love you.", the blonde told the sunkissed boy, before he added, "I wasted too much time, so I need to do it as soon as possible, or Ten-hyung, Taeyong-hyung, and Jaemin are going to kill me."

"Why? What are talking about?", Donghyuck questioned confused, he didn't understand how their date had to do something with their two hyungs and Jaemin.

"You'll see, kitten."

With that, the now smirking Mark pulled the Korean into another kiss, hoping the latter could feel how much the older loves him.

"Hyung, please, no. I don't want to go back.", Haechan whined, trying to persuade his hyung to let him stay for a few more days.

"Hyuckie, you need to. Besides, it's only school, please don't overreact.", Taeyong argued. As much as he wanted the other rest for a bit longer, education is important and Kun already said that he could go back to school with the help of his friends, so they was no need for him to stay any longer.

"I don't overreact. Do you know how many stupid humans attend the same school as I do? Way too many. It hurts my brain every time I need to work with them.", the younger stated. He didn't want to go to school, there would be many people looking at him weirdly if he came with an injury on his leg and he wasn't a big fan of that.
"Please, don't do this to me. Please have mercy on me.", by now the injured boy was begging not to go back to that place.

"Why are you so against it? Weren't you the one who was complaining about how he wanted to go out?", Ten asked now, not understanding why the boy was so against the idea.

"Yeah, but now that I need to go back, I don't want to."

Taeyong sighed once he saw the pout on Donghyuck's lips.
'At this point, there is no doubt: Hyuckie is Ten's long-lost son. The dramatization needs to run in the family.', the male thought before he tried to convince the younger once again.

"Listen, Hyuckie, if you go back to school you can spend more time with your friends and Mark. Isn't that what you want? But if you stay, there will be many girls and guys who would make a move on your Mark, don't you think?"

"Taeyong is right. You want others to touch what's yours, isn't it?", Ten added and smirked when he saw the jealousy in Donghyuck's eyes.

"You're right. I don't want others to be near Mark.", Haechan stated before he sighed softly, "Fine, I'll go back to school but only if you tell me why Mark wants to go on a date with me so badly. He even turned down Yoo-ra's offer to meet up."

"He did? Wow, he really wants to do this, huh? Well, you'll see in a few days, Hyuckie.", Taeyong said before he and Ten left chuckling, leaving a pouty Donghyuck behind.

"Yah, hyung, wait.", a voice yelled making the small male jump in surprise.

Renjun wanted to visit his best friend in the mansion, yet when he arrived the latter was already asleep, so he was about to head home but got stopped by someone behind him.
Turning around, the Chinese was face to face with two boys who made his heart beat rapidly every time he saw them.

"Jeno? Jaemin? What a-are you guys doing here?", at this point, the smaller wanted to punch himself so bad.
'Really, Renjun? What are you guys doing here? They live here for Pete's sake, how dumb are you', the boy scolded himself inwardly, not seeing how the other looked at him amused.

"We're living here, hyung. But we wanted to ask you something too. Woul-"

"Would you like to go on a date with us?", Jaemin interrupted his boyfriend, too excited about the other's answer.

"A-A date? With y-you?", Renjun stuttered, not believing what he just heard. His two crushes were asking him out, it felt like a dream.

"Yes, with us, with both of us. That probably sounds a little crazy to you but we both thought about it and we came to the conclusion that we both like you, a lot, just like we like each other. And we know that you probably aren't polyamorous but we thought that we should ask anyway because we didn't want to ask us later on some stupid 'what if's. We hope you understand.", Jeno explained or at least tried to explain why they asked him on a date.

"So...? What's your answer?", Jaemin asked happily - completely different from how he was in school - still hoping for a positive answer.

"W-Well...", Renjun thought about. He didn't want to get hurt if he said yes, yet he also didn't want to ask himself 'what if's. Love isn't easy, you have to come out of your comfort zone and take some risks, so that's what he's doing, "...sure. I'd like to go on a date with you two."

With that, the other two grinned, making the oldest of them blush like crazy.

----------------------------------------
Hello, my lovely cookies
How are you feeling today?

I wanted to ask if you want me to make a special chapter for Norenmin's date or not

I'd like to know how y'all liked this chapter

Eat well and stay safe💞

~evi