Chapter No.31

The next day, Donghyuck woke up because of sun rays shining through the curtains, the boy slightly scrunched his nose due to the tickling touch of the sun.

Looking to his left, Haechan's hope of seeing the older quickly crushed down once he found the other side of the bed empty.

The Korean was a little bit sad to not wake up with the other around but decided to ignore it and to get up from the bed.

He wasn't sure if he was allowed to look through the closet for some clothes to wear, so he just walked out of the room and downstairs where he assumed the elder was.

When he was walking down the stairs, Donghyuck scrunched his nose a second time that morning but this time because of an awful smell. Finally downstairs, the boy followed the smell which became stronger and stronger the further he went to the direction where it came from.

Arriving at the kitchen, the first thing the sunkissed boy saw was a black cloud filling the whole room. Moments later, a frustrated and coughing Mark came into his view, in his hand pan with something burned in it. It seemed like it was food before it was 'cooked' but the silver-haired male couldn't tell because he just saw black.

Donghyuck quickly went towards the window in the room and opened it wide, hoping for fresh air to come in.

"What exactly were you trying to do? Did you want us to die this early in the morning? I didn't even eat breakfast.", the younger questioned the other slightly annoyed as he glared at the latter who looked like a kicked puppy, making Haechan bust into uwus internally at the sight in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I just tried to make breakfast for you but I accidentally burned it.", Mark stated and scratched his neck, not daring to look into the other's eyes.

He wasn't usually somebody who would be scared when was scolded but when it was about something he did wrong in the kitchen, he couldn't help but feel a little bit of fear rising inside of him.

Even though he probably didn't look like it, Taeyong could be very scary when he was angry, especially when the Canadian burned the kitchen while trying to make something to eat.

Donghyuck's gaze at the older softened after he heard Mark's words. He couldn't believe that the boy in front of him really wanted to make him breakfast without getting something in return. Although it burned, it's the thought that counted.

"It's alright, just go and change into some new clothes, yours smell like smoke.", the suntanned boy replied and chased the blond male out of the room, "I'll make us breakfast in the meantime."

With a small 'okay' and a nod, Mark walked out of the room to change his clothes. Not even five minutes later, he came back with a soft smile on his lips, confusing the younger a little bit.

"Why are you smiling?", the Korean asked as he looked at the other, curiosity getting the best out of him.

"It's nothing you need to worry about.", the elder answered, the smile not leaving his face when he sat on a chair at the kitchen table.

Truth be told, Mark saw that the other was still in his clothes from the day before, so he decided to lay some of his clothes on the bed for his kitten to wear and the thought of the latter in his clothes made him go soft.

"By the way, there are some of my clothes for you to wear on my bed because I thought like to change into something fresher."

"Th-Thank you.", Haechan blushed and went to the table, their breakfast in both of his hands.

"Do I have to go to school?", Donghyuck whined as he tried to convince the older to let him skip his classes for that day.

And of course, being the best 'bad boy' in the world, he said no.

"Sunshine, you can't just skip classes. You have to go or you won't be doing well in school anymore.", the Canadian argued and dragged the younger boy out of the cabin and towards his car.

"But you often skip classes, so why can't I? Besides I'm smarter than my whole grade, so it's not like I couldn't keep up with them later on.", Haechan tried his best to persuade the other boy but still failed.

"Hyuck, please, let's not argue about this. I'll drive you home, so you can get your bag before driving you to school. Understood?", Mark stated, not letting room for any kind of discussion.

"I asked if you understood.", the boy repeated himself after he didn't receive an answer from the other, his voice dripping with dominance as leaned forward, towards Donghyuck's ear.

The silver-haired boy shivered at the older's voice and at how close he was. He shyly nodded and glanced at the blond's lips before looking away with a light blush on his cheeks and nose.

"I need words, kitten.", Mark said, still as dominant as before but this time his voice got deeper, making the younger get goosebumps because of it.

"I-I.... Mmmh.", Haechan tried to voice out but couldn't due to the boy in front of him coming closer to his ear before kissing right behind it. The younger had to bite his lower lip to keep quiet because it was a very sensitive spot for him.

"What did you say, I couldn't understand.", the Canadian whispered into the other's ear before kissing behind it once again.

Donghyuck bit his lower lip harder, trying to not let out a moan because of the older's actions.

"I-I...", the Korean wanted to say but got cit by a pair of lips smashing on his own one's.

He was surprised when Mark kissed him. It wasn't like they hadn't each other before but this time, it was different. This time the kiss was greedy and full of lust.

None of them wanted to pull away but eventually had to once they had to take a breath.

"We probably should stop here, or I won't be able to hold myself back from fucking you, right here, right now.", Mark said bluntly which made the younger blush madly.

Not even waiting for an answer, Mark took the hand of a speechless Donghyuck and walked towards his car, completely ignoring his little problem down below.

------------------------------------
Hey, my lovely cookies
How are y'all feeling today?

My school starts tomorrow again, so I probably won't be able to update daily but I try as often as I can, I promise

Btw, thank you for so many reads and votes. They probably aren't that many compared to other stories but to me it is, so thank you. It means a lot to me

I hope you like the chapter.

Eat well and stay safe 💞

        ~evi