Chapter No. 1

It was in the middle of the night. The moon was shining and the wind was messing up our surroundings. He was holding me in his arms, while we were staring into each other's eyes. His eyes were shining brighter than the stars. "Heachan, you know how much I love you, right?'' With that, he pulled me in his arms and ki--

Rrriingg.

Due to the ring of the school's bell, Haechan had to wake up out of his daydreaming.

I didn't even realize that it was already time for lunch.
He packed his stuff into his bag and went to the cafeteria.

When the boy arrived there, he bought food and scanned the whole cafeteria for his two Chinese friends up, Chenle and Renjun. After he found them, Haechan walked with his food to an obvious table in the corner of the cafeteria.

At the table, he heard Renjun spilling the tea about a random girl, Haechan didn't know.
" ... After that, she said she had never loved him. A day after, she wanted to get into the pants of his best friend. I already knew she was a bit-- Ohh hey Haechan, what took you so long?"
"Yeah, where were you?", both of them complained.

"Was it the reason why you didn't pay attention to class earlier? Was it because you thought of a certain someone~?", Renjun guessed while he wiggled with his eyebrows.

"Shut up you two, it wasn't even that long", Haechan tried to defend himself with blushing cheeks.

"Uhh, Heachannie daydreamed about his crush"
"Haechan, I think your Markie would be very upset if he knew you daydream about him kissing you, while you are in class. Hahahaha", Renjun and Chenle made fun of the blushing boy.

"Ok so first of all, stop calling him Markie. Second, don't make fun of me and third, you two also daydream in class about your crushes, so please, shut the foop up. Thank you"
"You didn't say he isn't yours~", a smirking Chenle told.
"Just eat your lunch in silence!"

Suddenly, the whole cafeteria turned silent and stared at the door. When the three friends looked at the door, they saw four people entering the cafeteria. The four bad boys of the school, Mark Lee, Lee Jeno, Na Jaemin, and Park Jisung.

They bought their food and walked to the free table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"What are you looking at, huh?", Jeno shouted and with that, the students started making their own business again.

As Donghyuck looked at his friends, he saw them starting at three of the four boys.

"Guys, stop dressing them out with your eyes. I try here to eat my lunch in peace."

"As if you didn't think about your Markie without his t--"

"Shut up, Renjun. And you Chenle, don't laugh.", with that, all three of them started laughing.

~after lunch~

After school, the teacher told Haechan to bring a few books back to the school's library.
'He only asked me because I'm the so-called 'nerd' of my class, so he thought I'm the most responsible of all the students. Sometimes I hate to be this smart, but then I remember that the other students could really be stupid, so I want to stay smart.', he thought while walking to the library.

At the library, he looked around to find a good book to read, but all he got were books about history.

Who the frick would voluntarily read a history book? They are so much better books.
With that thought, he walked outside and found four boys at the parking lot talking.