CHAPTER FOUR

"Girl Meets Yearbook"

Primrose sat on top of the bench with Maya as they talked with Lucas who leaned against the wall in the hallway

Primrose sat on top of the bench with Maya as they talked with Lucas who leaned against the wall in the hallway. Primrose glanced over when Riley and Farkle walked down the hallway, carrying a box of yearbooks since they were the yearbook editors. They were handing them out to people, saying what pages they were on.

"Yearbooks! Find out what we really think about each other." Riley smiled.

Maya had a mischievous grin on her face, turning to Lucas who smile on his face fell after seeing the look on her face. She then asks him, "You wanna know what I think about you?"

Lucas shakes his head. "No, I do not."

They went on back and forth with Lucas not wanting her to do it while Maya kept saying she was gonna do it no matter what. She then asked if he wanted to stand there or run and Lucas wanted to run but knew that would make him look bad.

Maya then starts humming a scale and Lucas looks over at his friends with a nervous expression. "You wouldn't judge me if I run, right?"

"Oh, yeah. We defintely would judge you." Primrose chuckled lightly as Maya hummed a scale again.

"Come on, man! There's always another option!" Lucas exclaimed, looking back at Maya nervously.

"Ha hurr!" Maya yelled at him.

Lucas blinks, shaking his head. "You okay now?"

Maya grins. "Hmm. That was good."

Primrose looks over at Riley when she speaks as she hands Maya her yearbook. "You know what else is good? Yearbooks. All our classmates say what they think of us."

"Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered." Farkle hands Lucas his yearbook, glaring at him. "Guess what. You took another nice picture, you freak."

Farkle hands Primrose her yearbook with a smile on his face. "Here you go, Prim."

Primrose smiles, taking her yearbook from him. "Thanks, Farkle."

"Farkle, lets see how you will be remembered." Lucas opens up his yearbook to the right page. "'Most likely to be Farkle' Farkle."

Farkle nods. "I didn't think I'd win again this year, but I did."

"What does that even mean, Farkle?" Riley asked him, tilting her head to the side.

Farkle throws his arms up dramatically, his way of saying 'I don't know' as he shakes his head. "How should I know? They turn being me into a category."