CHAPTER THREE

"Girl Meets Rules"

"Alright, where's your father?" Lucas asked Riley

Everyone was in History class, but the teacher wasn't present. "Are we getting a sub? I don't want a sub, you've never know where they've been." Farkle said in a panicky tone. 

"He's only one minute late." Primrose speaks up and he glances at her with a worried look. "Calm down. I'm sure he'll be here."

Apparently that didn't calm Farkle down because he continues to panic. "What if he never shows up? What if I never learn anything else?" His eyes then start to roll to the back of his head. "I'm going down, sir! Oh, he's not even here." Was the last thing he said before he fell onto the floor.

Riley got out of her seat, going to check on Farkle at the same time Maya got out of her seat, moving to the front of the class. "We lost Farkle! A little help, Maya? Primrose?" Riley looked at Maya and then back at Primrose with a hopeful expression on her face.

Primrose shakes her head. "You know I would," She gestures to Farkle and shrugs. "But if he's already out, then there's no point."

"I like the way you're thinking, Rose!" Maya points at her with a grin on her face. "Matthews is out, Farkle is down, it's Maya Time!"

Primrose sighs. "That's not what I meant, Maya." She knew

Riley then got Farkle up back in his seat. "Farkle's fixed, no Maya Time." She sighs when Farkle falls out of the chair again. She looks at Maya. "You may proceed."

"During Maya Time, we open the confiscation drawer and take back all the stuff from the land of unfairly taken toys." Maya explained.

Riley scoffs. "Maya, I don't really think anybody really wants-"

Everybody besides her, Primrose, Lucas, and, of course, Farkle, cheered at hearing what Maya said. "Alright, who does this belong to?" Maya raised a frisbee she got out of the drawer, looking at the class to see a boy in the back raise his hand.

She then throws the frisbee to him just as Farkle stands back up. "What'd I miss?" Primrose grimaced when he got hit with the frisbee, causing him to fall back down again. 

"Maya! He is going to walk in and catch you and you're going to get in trouble, and I am here to help you out of trouble, and I will have failed. Do you want me to fail?" Riley asked the blonde.

"Do you want me to show you how to have fun?" Maya questioned.

"Behaving is fun." Riley answered.

"Come here." Maya demanded, gesturing Riley to stand by her up front. 

Riley shakes her head. "I really don't want to."

"You, come here right now. Ring power!" Maya raised her hand that had a ring on it which matched the ring Riley wore.