CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Girl Meets Legacy"

"Legacy." Cory starts, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw a goose on top of Farkle's desk and no Farkle. "Why is Farkle a goose?"

"That's the Einstein Academy goose." Riley replied.

Cory nods. "Oh, of course, the Einstein Academy goose." He points at the goose that was wearing it's own Einstein Academy blazer. "Why is it on Farkle's desk?"

"Einstein captured Farkle." Maya responded.

"It was their end of the year prank..." Lucas voiced.

"So, since they took our mascot..." Maya looked at Riley to finish her sentence.

"We took theirs and now we're even." Riley smiled.

"Farkle's not our mascot." Cory pointed out.

Primrose rolls her eyes when Maya asked, "What would you call him?"

"Where's Zay?" Cory questions, noticing the boy, who sat behind Lucas was missing. "They got Zay too?"

Lucas shakes his head. "Zay's back in Texas. He's at Vanessa's spring formal."

Riley and Maya grin. "Ooh."

"Alright, guys, listen up," Cory gets the classes attention. "It's your last week of school. This is my last chance to teach you something."

Maya furrows her eyebrows. "You have more to teach us?"

Cory nods. "I have so much more to teach you. So much more. I mean, you guys are going to be leaving this place. What will you be leaving behind? What is your legacy? I want to talk about not just what you've gotten from this place but what you've given."

"He's right." Maya smiled. "We still haven't thought of our class prank! I was thinking we could let all of the air out of the school. Everybody would just be like..." She then pretends to be choking. She stops as she giggles a bit. "That would be hi-larious."

"I'll tell you what's hi-larious."

Everyone looks at the door, seeing an upset Farkle walk in. "Nobody saved me!"

"I tried! But Maya held me back and said 'Nah, this is just a prank, he'll be fine. Just go with it'." Primrose said, doing her best impression of Maya. Maya grinned at her and nodded.

"Okay, so Prim was the only one who at least tried," Farkle looks at her with a smile. "Thank you, Prim." Primrose smiles at him, shrugging her shoulders. Farkle turns his attention to the rest of the class, out stretching hid arms dramatically. "But nobody else tried saving me! Why did no one try to save me?"

"Farkle," Riley speaks up. "We looked for you for a whole five minutes, and then we took the goose."

Smiling, Maya points at the goose. "He's the new you."