CHAPTER SEVEN

"Girl Meets I Am Farkle"

"A) every human being is a unique collection of atoms

"A) every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) some of you in this room might be humans. C) when you mess up with atoms, or human beings, they blow up." Cory started.

All of a sudden, Farkle slams his hands on his desk. "Belgium 1831!"

"Okay, everybody, it's happening right now. Get under your desks, Farkle's gonna blow." Cory noticed. Everyone got under their desks as Farkle stood up.

"I know everything except Belgium 1831. And once I know that I'll know everything! And then my name goes on the board with those three idiots!" He gestured to the chalk board that had geniuses written on the board including, Mozart, Einstein and Jobs.

"Farkle, just calm down." Primrose said from her place on the floor beside her chair, looking at him with concern.

Farkle shakes his head, taking a shaky breath. "Too late. I taste blue."

Everyone gets back in their seats when he passes out. Primrose is concerned, but not as concern as the first time it happened. She's used to it by now. "You know, with anybody else, that would've been strange." Riley realized.

"But with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore." Maya shrugged her shoulders.

"We probably should." Primrose comments, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, we are his friends."

"Oh, here's your book." Maya then dropped Farkle's book on top of him and he groaned in response.

"Was that really necessary?" Primrose rolled her eyes at Maya and the blonde shrugged her shoulders again.

The door then opens revealing the guidance counselor. "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews. I'm here to speak with Mr. Minkus."

The said boy got up from the ground. "Well, it's about time."

As he goes over to the guidance counselor, his best friends go up and stand beside him. "Are you finally taking him away?" Riley asked her.

"Whether you like it or not, he goes, we all go. That's just the rules." Primrose stated and Farkle smiled at her.

Lucas shrugs. "I'm just here so it's not just the girls."

"There are no secrets in our group." Riley said and Primrose bit her lower lip at hearing that since she had a secret the group didn't know about. "Nothing can come between-" Maya starts but the school bell interrupted her. "Okay." She shrugged her shoulders and her, Riley, and Lucas walked out the classroom, leaving just Primrose.

"I'm not leaving until I know you're okay." Primrose crossed her arms.

Farkle looks over at her with a reassuring smile. "I'm okay, Prim. You can leave."

Primrose looks at him with narrow eyes but nodded. She went to grab her backpack and went out to the hallway. She opened her locker, frowning when she overheard the guidance counselor mention better educated schools for Farkle to go to. That meant that he might have to move and then they wouldn't be able to hang out with each other as much as they do now.