INTRODUCTION!

PRIMROSE WAS always the shy type

PRIMROSE WAS always the shy type. She was more of a bookworm and wasn't the best at making friends. Everyone knew who she was or heard of her family because her family is quite wealthy. She honestly doesn't care about the money at all. Her mom is the CEO of her own fashion business while her dad is the chemistry teacher at the Abigail Adams High.

It was in recess one day in kindergarten when Primrose made her first friend. She noticed Farkle sitting on one of the swings all by himself so she did something she doesn't normally do. She walked up to him and started talking to him. Since then the two of them have been the best of friends.

Then they met Riley Matthews and Maya Hart and added them to their little friend group. The four of them stayed best friends ever since then. When middle school came around, Primrose started to realize her romantic feelings she felt for Farkle and it scared her.

She didn't know what to do since she never felt this way about anyone before. She also didn't want to ruin their great friendship. What she didn't know is that Farkle feels the same way, but he has been too scared to confess his feelings.

Around the beginning of middle school Quinton, her dad got a new job offer to work as a college professor, but it was in Texas. Josie, her mom, couldn't move with him since she had to stay to work her business so they decided for Opal, her sister, to stay with her since Opal was just starting college and they decided for Primrose to go with Quinton.

Primrose didn't want to leave the city she grew up in and her best friends, but she didn't want her dad to be alone. After a lot of convincing, her parents agreed with letting her come back to New York. Now that it's towards the end of middle school and Primrose and her friends struggle with their families, personal problems, and relationships.

or...

primrose and her friends gets through middle school and high school and along the way she ends up falling in love with her best friend, farkle, later on finding out he feels the same for her.