Chapter71- I love Sana

Start from the beginning

(Everyone snaps)

Ashi: What! But-

Rohit: Yes Ashi. I wanna send Jannat and Avneet back to Mumbai.

Hasnain: But why? We're doing great. And the girl loves you!

Rohit: But I don't love her.

Ashi: YES you do Siddharth! We can see it in your dumb hazel eyes!

Rohit: First of all, My eyes are NOT dumb. And second, there's no changing my mind. Everyone Dismissed!

Ashi: no Siddharth I won't let you do it!

Rohit: Well unfortunately Ashi, this is my company. I can do whatever I want!

Ashi: (very annoyed) NO YOU cant brother! What the hell has happened to you! Just a few days ago you wanted to tell Avneet the truth, and now you want her to go far far away!

Rohit: (rolling his eyes) yes. There is no use in Avneet knowing any part of the truth anyway... it's just going to hurt her more.

Ashi: No it won't!

Rohit: Yes it will. And besides, even as Siddharth, I never really loved Avneet. She was just a friend.

Ashi: but-

Rohit: But nothing. Go get some more sleep Ashi. I've made up my mind and you're no one to change it.

Ashi: I am your older sister!

Rohit: exactly. Older sister, not Mother! Now shoo!

Ashi: Ugh! I hate you Siddharth Nigam! And I definitely do not approve of your dumbass decision!

Riyaz and Raghav: (Walking into the room after Ashi stomps out of the room with the others)

Riyaz: Did we miss anything?

Rohit: (sighing) No nothing at all. You both are in fact so early that the others haven't even gotten here yet. So... why don't you just wait here for them.

Raghav: ok.

(and they kept waiting... but no one arrived)

--I walk back into my room, tucking myself into the covers. I'm supposed to be feeling content with my decision, but some part of me... just feels wrong.

After twitching and turning about 394 times I decide to quit sleeping.

I get up, it's around 5:28am and I decide to head to the gym.--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV

I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom.

Only 2 hours! I have to exercise, eat, say hi to everyone, all in only 2 hours!!

I hop into the shower and let the water run over me (I used soap and all) for 2 split seconds before hopping back out and putting on my shorts clothes.

Only 1 hour 45 minutes left!

I dry my hair and that's when the window catches my attention.

It's still dark outside!

What the hell?!

I walk out and pick up my phone, 5:34am! JANNAT! How dare you prank me!

I will DEFINITELY take revenge for this!

I walk out of the bathroom, only to find Jannat and Ashi laughing at me.--

Avu: Ugh fine! You both got me! You can stop acting like idiots now.