Chapter66- Give up on her

HAPPY BIRTHDAY anushaa_23!
(Wish her everyone!—>>)

Date: (12:00am Japan Time, almost) 23/10/2020

Congrats on 6 Million Siddharth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV

My entire body goes cold as I watch the necklace fall into the river beneath me, small ripples forming as it soon disappears into the murky green-blue waters.

I no longer know what to do, as I immediately push him away, slinging my bag off as I drop it on the floor, standing on the railing of the bridge as I jump off it, into the water.

I can hear Riyaz's voice trail off "Avneet!" as I dive into the water with a splash.

Swimming deeper and deeper.

Where is it.

I dive deeper and I see something shine as it sinks under me.
Hope fills me as I swim towards it.
I can't care less that I was already out of air and needed to get all the way up, I wanted the necklace.

I needed, the necklace.

Swimming deeper, until I'll all out of air and suffocating as water fills my mouth and nostrils as my hands flap in panic. I can frailly see the surface, far far above me.

I'm drowning.

I try my hardest to swim up. But I can't. Exhaustion fills me and all I can feel is tons and tons of water, just trying to push me down.

To the very bottom.

Air. I need air.

My head spins and my vision blurts.
"Sid: Avneet! (Sitting up in sudden panic and hugging Avu)
Avu: you alright?
Sid: (panting) I'm fine. Just promise me, that you'll never drown ok.
Avu: what? Why?
Sid: just don't drown."

The sides of my vision go black and I know I'm losing conscience.

It's not gonna be long before I die.

My back hits the cold sand at the bottom and my world goes black.
~~~

"Avneet"
The soft whisper echoes through my skull.
"Avneet, open your eyes. Avneet!"

I'm alive!

My insides seem to be turning back upside-up as the world swirls and I feel salty liquid pore out of my mouth like vomit.
But it's the water that I swallowed.

"Avneet. Come to your senses."
I recognize the voice, it being more familiar then it should be.

Rohit's.

My eyes adjust to the dull light of the evening and I can now see a soaked Rohit as he puts his glasses back on and fixes his hair, and seems to release a breath of relief.

I sit up in the cold socked attire that I was in

Rohit looks over to Riyaz as he gives him a thumbs up sign, denoting that I'm fine. But hes the last person I ant to see.
My blood boils as I stand up to face him, kicking his leg hard as he bends in immense pain and then slap him hard across his face. The adrenaline rushing all through me as I slap him once more. How could he do such a thing!
Even after knowing how much that necklace means to me!