Chapter 35- Damn my Zodiac!

Happy Indian Independence Day everyone! Celebrating 73years of our Independence! :)🇮🇳🎉😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
5:37am
Jaan: Rise and shine sleeping slob!
Avu: shut up! I'm awake!
Jaan: y'know today I read the reading horoscope reading that cane out on the newspaper. And it said all sort of shit...
(Taking the newspaper and reading from it)
Jaan: For Virgo's today is a new day! You will find new love and someone who will become very special to you will meet you today! As for career, you may have tough times coming ahead as friendship and work might mingle together and make a chutney!
Avu: (bursts out laughing) What does it say for libra?
Jaan: oh... it says... for all Libra's today is your special day (hey! Today is my special day : | ) (squinting at the pages) you will find someone that you had lost a long time ago. Either an old friend or one in your family that you had thought that you had lost will return to you!
As for your love life, it may seem like a beautiful walk down cherry lane, but you have high chances of falling into a ditch!
Avu: what does falling into a ditch have anything to do with my love life?
Jaan: what does chutney have to do with my career?!
(Avu laughing as Jaan just glares at the pages)
Avu: anyway... Imma gonna get some more sleep so LEAVE ME ALONe! (Covering herself with the blankets as Jaan just rolls her eyes and walks out)
(Avu just about to get comfy and fall back asleep when where phone rings)
Avu: abbe what now!
(Looks at the unknown number on the phone and then sits up sleepily answering the phone)
Avu: hello? Who is this?
Guy: Avneet?
(Anu immediately recognises the voice)
Avu: brother? (A sad lonely feeling surfacing on her as a teardrop rolls down her eyes)
Jai: (through muffled sobs)Avneet?
Avu: (trying to sound angry at him but completely failing) What is it?
Jai: (in a quirky voice) I-I am in India now.
Avu: (more tears rolling down her eyes) where?
Jai: Mumbai.
Avu: (sadly) you're not coming home are you?
Jai: I'm right outside the house.
Avu: (shocked) where?!
Jai: I'm gonna ring the doorbell.
(Doorbell rings as Avu immediately runs to it and opens the door)
Avu: Jaijeet! (Tears rolling down both their eyes as the pull each other into a hard hug, sobbing miserably into ear other's shoulders)
*few minutes later*
(Avu dragging Jai in as she closes the door behind him)
Avu: 6 years! You haven't come home for 6 whole years! (Now hitting him) You just left me here and walked off to London! You didn't once think about what I would have to go through!
(Jaijeet pulling her into another hug)
Jai: (few more tears) I was helpless yaar. I thought about you day and night. You're the inly reason I actually came back.
Avu: (sighing and wiping away the tears) (looking him in the eye) how are you?
Jai: (wiping away the tears) good. And you?
Avu: I'm alright.
Jai: and that woman?
Avu: (smiling a little) mom? She's great. Ruthless like always.
Jai: anyway... how's modeling going?
Avu: great. I even got a new partner.
Jai: Faisu. I know! I saw most of tour latest magazines. Trust me I'm disgusted my the Vogue one. 'Avneet's Perfect life'. (Sighing) if only that was reality.
(Avu and Jai walk ibto Avu's bedroom and settle on her bed)
(Jaan walks in clearly shocked to see him)
Jaan: Jaijeet!?
(Both of then giving each other an excited hug)
Jai: yup! Been in India for a while now. Just had to gather up the guts to get here.
Jaan: its a good think that you did, Avu really missed you. To be honest we all did. (Smiling warmly)
Jai: oh yeah... and by the way I got a new girlfriend!
Jaan: you know long distance relationships don't really work out.
Jai: nahi yaar... shes not in London, shes here in Mumbai! And she's amazing!
Avu: who's the unlucky girl?
Jai: shut up! I'll have you guys meet her!
Jaan: and approve of her. (Avu and Jaan high-fiveing)
Jaan: by the way Avu... the horoscope was real. You met someone who left you a long time ago!
Avu: oh yeah!
Jaan: (in utter horror) which means that my chutney thing might be real too! (Avu bursts out laughing and explaining the whole situation to Jai)
(After 20 minuites of Family bonding)

(Faisu walks in wearing a leather jacket and jeans with Siddharth and Abhi behind him laughing there heads off at something as Reemi glares at them)
(All 4 Walking in an looking shocked at Jaijeet)
Faisu: oh hi Jaijeet.
Reemi: Jai! (Walking over and giving him a warm hug)
Avu: wait... you guys know him?
Sid: yeah! He's our brother! (Sitting down next to Avu) but the real question is...how do you know him?
Avu: (squinting her eyes at him) he's not your brother!
Sid: and who're you to tell me that?!
Avu: I'm his sister! Blood bond!
Faisu: oh wait, seriously?!
Jai: yup. Small world huh.
Jaan: I guess it is.
Avu: (to Jai about Reemi) I totally approve of her!
Jai: (letting out a chuckle)
~~~
Sid POV
8:45pm
Abhi: (cold and serious) Mission final is rather time sensitive. Our best time to finish it would be within the next week.
Sid: so we have less than a week to spend together.
Faisu: It's not like you're actually dying, so chill!
Sid: but technically we ain't gonna see each other... maybe even forever right.
Abhi: shut up. Aisa mat bol yaar!
Sid: (singing) the truth is always bitter.
(Abhi giving Sid a tight hug)
Sid: one last request before I technically die?
Faisu: (putting on a hard smile) anything.
Sid:let's go on a long drive. Just one day. Road trip! To some picnic or something. Please?
Abhi: (considering the chances) possible. Tomorrow. 4:30am to 6:30pm.
Faisu: great! I'm totally in!
Sid: Only the three of us. Like old times!
(Three of them hug)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
9:15pm
Avneet's house